G Cooper | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

G Cooper

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
It looks like George Cooper has deleted his Twitter account.

View attachment 614
Probably because he was out on Monday night, got photographed by smile on the tiles & someone found it and put it on Twitter.

Not saying it’s right or wrong, footballers are allowed to enjoy themselves and we don’t know the circumstances behind his injury, and rehab etc.

Last edited:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Probably because he was out on Monday night, got photographed by smile on the tiles & someone found it and put it on Twitter.

Not saying it’s right or wrong, footballers are allowed to enjoy themselves and we don’t know the circumstances behind his injury, and rehab etc.

It wasn’t by smiles on the tiles but you are correct with him getting photographed out on the town

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
A very talented player no doubt and it’ll be great to have him back on the bench but I’m not 100% sure where he’d fit into our starting 11. I’d pick both Grant & Law over him at LWB for their defensive qualities, and at the moment I can’t see him unseating the excellent trio of Camara, Broom & Houghton, then you have Mayor as well who is probably ahead of him in the midfield pecking order.

Jan 27, 2012
When Cooper was fit, I thought he was a better player than Mayor as an attacker because he was more direct. As a left back, we dont get to see all of his talents.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s another option when fully fit.

Imagine looking to the subs bench at the 65-70 minute mark needing to add something and seeing the likes of Mayor, Cooper, Garrick, Ennis, Agard, Law and Randell.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
As a side note to that I was impressed by the contributions of both Agard & Garrick yesterday. Agard hustled and won the penalty, he almost scored as well after some tidy footwork. Garrick looked far more threatening up top than he has at wing back.

Oct 5, 2013
As a side note to that I was impressed by the contributions of both Agard & Garrick yesterday. Agard hustled and won the penalty, he almost scored as well after some tidy footwork. Garrick looked far more threatening up top than he has at wing back.
Garrick’s pace is clearly awesome, a genuine sprinter - which all defenders hate! Like the look of what have seen so far.

Feb 13, 2021
Am I missing something here? What’s Cooper been up to? Ime pretty sure he had a bit of rep at his last club for being a naughty boy!

Mar 14, 2009
Actually, this is a problem. Unless Lowe changes his system and switches from using separate seats for the substitutes in future games.

Blimey, I’m starting to sound like MGM ;-)

Bloody people jumping on the band wagon ;)

All l will say is why can’t we slightly change the system and instead of two forwards, have someone like Mayor or G Cooper playing just behind the forward. Especially when sides swamp us like Doncaster yesterday and it gives us that extra midfield option to break the press.

Every manager has their favourite system. I just think you have brought a talented player in G Cooper and adapt your system to accommodate him.

Reactions: Led green
Sep 6, 2006
Bloody people jumping on the band wagon ;)

All l will say is why can’t we slightly change the system and instead of two forwards, have someone like Mayor or G Cooper playing just behind the forward. Especially when sides swamp us like Doncaster yesterday and it gives us that extra midfield option to break the press.

Every manager has their favourite system. I just think you have brought a talented player in G Cooper and adapt your system to accommodate him.
So we are unbeaten in 8, 1 point off the top, playing good football and you want to change the system! Unbelievable

Mar 14, 2009
So we are unbeaten in 8, 1 point off the top, playing good football and you want to change the system! Unbelievable

Where did l say l wanted to change it currently? Talking about how we could accommodate different players when things, like yesterday, aren’t quite working.

G Cooper, l don’t think is a wing back. And you can’t just shove him up front.

l never said at any point let’s change the formation now. For a start G Cooper or Mayor isn’t even fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: saxman
Jun 27, 2019
Where did l say l wanted to change it currently? Talking about how we could accommodate different players when things, like yesterday, aren’t quite working.

G Cooper, l don’t think is a wing back. And you can’t just shove him up front.

l never said at any point let’s change the formation now. For a start G Cooper or Mayor isn’t even fit.
But you have been advocating for a change of system almost constantly for much of the past two years.

That system currently has us in fourth place, one point off the top, unbeaten since the opening day.

Perhaps RL knows what he's doing after all?

May 8, 2011
But you have been advocating for a change of system almost constantly for much of the past two years.

That system currently has us in fourth place, one point off the top, unbeaten since the opening day.

Perhaps RL knows what he's doing after all?
We have changed our system/style of play this season, we don’t play a possession based style anymore but play a counter attacking style.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
It doesn't mean we shouldn't develop a plan B to give us an alternative....although I feel any plan B shouldn't include Mayor....it's not by chance we're doing well without him ......Broom's far more productive than Mayor ever will be....not sure that there is even a place on the Subs bench for Mayor who has NO end product at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Jenko14