Friday the 5th of August | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Friday the 5th of August

Mar 14, 2009
Since when did the deadline get moved again? Is this deadline just always going to be moved for the suitablity of Risdale and Co?

Has Plan B really got any chance because it seems to me if this deal collaspes the timescale that Plan B will have to be implemented will be very limited.

Seems like we are heading for a blackmail finale. Except the deal on offer or the club will be forced to close as its too late to re-negoiate any deal!

O

oggyale

Metal_Green_Mickey":2yq05ymx said:
Since when did the deadline get moved again? Is this deadline just always going to be moved for the suitablity of Ridsdale and Co?

Has Plan B really got any chance because it seems to me if this deal collaspes the timescale that Plan B will have to be implemented will be very limited.

Seems like we are heading for a blackmail finale. Except the deal on offer or the club will be forced to close as its too late to re-negoiate any deal!

It is up to the FL now,only then will the deal be completed. No money will be paid to the club until the FL make a yes decision.

If they say no,then it will be all hands to the pumps regarding the rescue plan and its supporters....

B

bandwagon

Metal_Green_Mickey":2to21fwj said:
Since when did the deadline get moved again? Is this deadline just always going to be moved for the suitablity of Ridsdale and Co?

The biggest problem is that the brinkmanship is being brought on by people who don't give a hoot for our club - they have lost the £300k, so could just wait till the last minute to dump out!! :( :( :( :( :(

We left high & dry as they say!!

B

bizzay1

If Heaney hasn't got the money the one honorable thing he could do is say "sorry I fecked up" during this coming week and at least give the rescue package a chance

Dec 7, 2006
More likely the Ginger Whinger will blame the fans' attitude towards his involvement " making it impossible to proceed" or some such bollox. :roll: Personally, any scenario that sees him out of the loop can only be a good thing imho.

Aug 10, 2006
bizzay1":34yzrotv said:
If Heaney hasn't got the money the one honorable thing he could do is say "sorry I flipped over up" during this coming week and at least give the rescue package a chance
exactly if he (they) have the money fine but if not why keep stringing everbody along,show us the money or f$$k off.