Forest Green: when the hell are they releasing tickets? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Forest Green: when the hell are they releasing tickets?

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
I think i read somewhere this is the first game the priority system will come into effect? So probably still figuring out how that will work.
I can’t figure out how priority points get added. I know it’s 10 points for a home and 10 for an away. But over what period? Just checked my online ticketing account and can’t see anything that clarifies and my account history is missing loads of games (it shows my Charlton tickets but not my home Barnsley tickets - and nothing from last season). It all appears a bit… messy

Mar 18, 2020
Carson City
I can’t figure out how priority points get added. I know it’s 10 points for a home and 10 for an away. But over what period? Just checked my online ticketing account and can’t see anything that clarifies and my account history is missing loads of games (it shows my Charlton tickets but not my home Barnsley tickets - and nothing from last season). It all appears a bit… messy
To be honest im not sure on the finer details either. I just hope its goes as smoothly as the online queue system they implemented for the Chelsea tickets. That was a great idea.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ipswich fans had an allocation of 1224 and tickets first went on sale 16 days before the game.

Feb 24, 2008
The club have been strangely quiet about the delay. They are normally very good at communicating that they are still waiting for the tickets to arrive etc.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Must be the latest any team has released tickets for sale, surely...
Wimbledon and Accrington last season were just the same. Accrington at least had the excuse of potential international call ups Wimbledon just incompetence and in the end was a bit of A4 paper.

Reactions: Pilgrim

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
This game will be a lot of hassle.

Road closures around the FGR stadium have been implemented for this season, the closed roads are used as a coach park.
FGR fans are reporting on chaos around the stadium for the first game v Ipswich.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Two days of priority sales before regular season ticket holders have a chance to buy. With 700 at Fleetwood and probably more than that at Charlton, given the size of our London fan base, there won't be many tickets left depending on the size of the 'small reserved allocation'.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Two days of priority sales before regular season ticket holders have a chance to buy. With 700 at Fleetwood and probably more than that at Charlton, given the size of our London fan base, there won't be many tickets left depending on the size of the 'small reserved allocation'.
The majority of the London fan base won’t be season ticket holders though, will be interesting to see how many are available though.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
The majority of the London fan base won’t be season ticket holders though, will be interesting to see how many are available though.
Less than 15% of tickets are being made available for Season Ticket holders with priority points. The remaining 1000+ will be available as normal to Season Ticket holders on Saturday morning.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Not available for Collection until Monday if ordered on or before Saturday. So I am working Monday Thursday Friday. Leaving for Charlton on Tuesday morning and not back till late Wednesday Afternoon. So do I risk the post seeing I ordered my Charlton ticket on 2 August and only arrived this morning as won’t be able to collect.

Sep 3, 2011
Not available for Collection until Monday if ordered on or before Saturday. So I am working Monday Thursday Friday. Leaving for Charlton on Tuesday morning and not back till late Wednesday Afternoon. So do I risk the post seeing I ordered my Charlton ticket on 2 August and only arrived this morning as won’t be able to collect.
If you live in Plymouth can't someone collect for you and hand post through your door

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
If you live in Plymouth can't someone collect for you and hand post through your door
Yes I can and I’ve had a couple of offers from very kind people to do so. The issue is with this points system. They cannot add the points to accounts till the ticket sales finish for an away fixture in this case Charlton and they won’t finish till Monday so they have had to put in place a workaround as I am sure everybody will agree it is a ridiculously short sales window for the FGR game. Nobody seems to have thought of what happens when a previous away fixture is only a few days before a fixture where loyalty points are required to purchase tickets and the two sales periods overlap. Exactly the same will happen again before the Exeter game as there is the Cambridge away game where tickets will remain on sale until eight days before the Exeter fixture. Despite going to virtually every game I have made my thoughts and dislike of the points system clear. If they were going to introduce it, why not run it for this season adding the points to accounts but not requiring points to purchase any tickets. They could then have ironed out any glitches, published the full scheme at the end of the season and carried forward supporters points to next season.