Forest Green: when the hell are they releasing tickets? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Forest Green: when the hell are they releasing tickets?

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
There is a bus from the square at the bottom of the hill that will take you up to the ground if you don't fancy walking, I mean climbing, up the hill. You will see a queue I suspect so just join it.

Jul 12, 2004
When we were there last time I used the park and ride and that was all fine. After the match it was clear that the chances of getting on a bus before midnight were remote so I walked down the hill reckoning the walk would be quicker. It probably would have been if I had turned the correct way at the bottom. I had done about a mile and a half when I realised that I must have gone wrong so I turned around hoping that the park and ride had not been closed. Luckily my car was still there in splendid isolation and I drove home quite happy after the win particularly as, the next day, I was going to see the other side of football with a visit to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium to see Tottenham Women play Arsenal Women. I intend to do the same on Saturday apart from the turning at the bottom of the hill.