• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

Floodlight upgrade HIJACK

Darren Stoneman

Lowey Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Everyone these posts and comments were made inappropriately and whilst I was suffering with my mental health, I apologise to all for this inappropriate action and have asked that my account be removed to prevent me from making more inappropriate comments, I have apologised to those involved with a massive lessons learned , I will look at pasoti from afar

Ponty

Administrator
Staff member
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Everyone these posts and comments were made inappropriately and whilst I was suffering with my mental health, I apologise to all for this inappropriate action and have asked that my account be removed to prevent me from making more inappropriate comments, I have apologised to those involved with a massive lessons learned , I will look at pasoti from afar
Just take a breather and come back when you're ready. Your account is not being deactivated unless you really want that action.

Sep 2, 2008
The real issue is the land owned by James Brent ready for be our new ice rink, the council should either enforce this as a required tidy up or get James in front of scrutiny panel to find out what he is actually planning todo , another Brent undelivered promise on the back of Council Tax payers money?
Think its probably more appropriate to get the Council Leader himself in to ask about the discussions that went on behind closed doors and the Libellous comments removed by Site Admin
Spotlight on JB

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2008
Think its probably more appropriate to get the Council Leader himself in to ask about the discussions that went on behind closed doors and the Libellous comments removed by Site Admin
Spotlight on JB
Thought it was rather an innocuous comment I made but on reflection I recognise it was far from that.

Sincere apologies and genuine thanks(y)