Fletcher will be manager for the start of the 2012 season! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher will be manager for the start of the 2012 season!

C

Cult Of Personality

Plympton Pong":2tnq6du8 said:
Cult Of Personality":2tnq6du8 said:
Lets see how Fletch does i will give him till Xmas to get it right

That's kind of you! :)

I happy to see that my judgement on Fletch was about right

C

Craig Wiseman

I'll always be honest. I thought fletcher was the right man for the job at the time. I'm
Sorry for us and for him (I think he had the best intentions) but how wrong I was. :sad:

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
plymptonpilgreen":2njh4m5i said:
Tugboat":2njh4m5i said:
I'm not convinced, I think we will be sat 20th in the table come December and Fletchers head will be wanted by the supporters. The club will probably panic into employing another DoF before even considering to sack him.
:wtf: That is so messed up!
He's a witch!!!!!
:funny:

Haha - that is very spooky!! But fairplay Tugboat. You hit a very large nail with a very large hammer there. :clap:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
jespafc":3w1442k5 said:
plymptonpilgreen":3w1442k5 said:
Tugboat":3w1442k5 said:
I'm not convinced, I think we will be sat 20th in the table come December and Fletchers head will be wanted by the supporters. The club will probably panic into employing another DoF before even considering to sack him.
He's a witch!!!!!

Haha - that is very spooky!! But fairplay Tugboat. You hit a very large nail with a very large hammer there. :clap:
I'm either going to be whooshed spectacularly here or you already have been. Check the date on Tugboat's quoted post...

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
GreenSam":369l9o62 said:
jespafc":369l9o62 said:
plymptonpilgreen":369l9o62 said:
Tugboat":369l9o62 said:
He's a witch!!!!!

I'm either going to be whooshed spectacularly here or you already have been. Check the date on Tugboat's quoted post...

Ha yep, I didn't bother reading the whole thread. Well, that's 5 mins of my life I won't get back!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
jespafc":198x7owg said:
GreenSam":198x7owg said:
jespafc":198x7owg said:
plymptonpilgreen":198x7owg said:
Tugboat":198x7owg said:
He's a witch!!!!!

Ha yep, I didn't bother reading the whole thread. Well, that's 5 mins of my life I won't get back!
:lol: :cool: :funny: