Fletcher - Tactical genius NOT | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher - Tactical genius NOT

Sep 2, 2008
That last 15 mins was begging for 4-3-3. PCH, Gurry and Chadders should have come off - Lowry should have gone in the middle with Moseley and Hourihane with Griff and Mad Joe joining Macca. We're 1-0 down and he effectively changes nothing. Simply brings on different players and keeps the same formation. I know that sometimes a player can change a game but we don't have anyone good enough to do that. For us the formation needs to change and the fact that Fletcher can't see this indicates to me he is not the man to propel us up the table. FFS patronising Fletcher - I don't get paid (anymore) for playing the game but I can see this! Or maybe you are putting too much faith in your back room staff - I always see Ro sitting in the stands trying to get a better perspective of the game. Perhaps his 'advice' is whats messing it up for you..?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Hindsight is twenty twenty but maybe what should have happened was Carl got the position on a caretaker basis only and when the dust had settled be offered two choices. Player coach or assistant manager so he could learn the trade. Unfortunately James Brent allowed his heart to rule his head.

Dec 3, 2005
We would be better off if both Fletch and Romain as JUST continued to play football!!!