Fletcher out thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher out thread

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Lots of posters are taking the level headed approach w'out screaming about who should be blamed or who is carp or who is .... Argyle are in freefall with a 'window' for change that isn't very long. I feel CF has had his time and I do appreciate what he has tried to do but the time has come and that would mean a new man would have a few weeks before Jan to assess, bin and replace. I feel KN should go from the coaching staff because he really doesn't have the experience we need.

We have some players who would get into other teams in this league. But they need direction and that isn't forthcoming. How often have the teams been picked and the fans have thought WTF! Today again we had a bizarre choice of Chadwick / Feeney and on the bench we had Mad Joe, Sam, McD and even more odd we had Andy G sat on his arse. If these managers had watched us recently then Andy G would have stood out as a possible problem player on his day - team sheets in - no Andy G ??????

CF seems to have no control over the players discipline and Purse should know better and he must surely realise that missing games makes a hard job even harder. He has let us down and many are thinking about the discussion we had last Nov/Dec about Purse.

I was reading about Kevin Blackwell at Bury just now - amazing turnaround and before anyone says ''they are in Lge 1 and thats too low for him really'' if he had a choice on that day of Bury or us I know where he would have ended up!!! Not Bury.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
The Doctor":3ep56pug said:
Like I said earlier in the thread, there's little or no evidence that Carl Fletcher is worth backing as a long term project - sadly. And for once, I can't really detect anyone seriously arguing otherwise tonight.

This for me.

Four wins in 18 league games is embarrassing enough. Throw in a defeat against part-timers, bizarre team selection and tactics, and it's shambolic.

Sep 28, 2011
The Doctor":3fyik6iw said:
Like I said earlier in the thread, there's little or no evidence that Carl Fletcher is worth backing as a long term project - sadly. And for once, I can't really detect anyone seriously arguing otherwise tonight.
agreed, anyone else feeling that even if we won two on the bounce it wouldn't excite me, I'd still want him out now :-( that's how bad it's got

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
If we lose on Tursday and then go and start shoddily against Chesterfield, perhaps conceding an earlier goal, will we start to here 'fletcher out, chants?

I think this is what needed to occur. JB seems still convinced that CF is what the fans want? Surely if this is not the case we need to tell him enmass?

Will FV join in?

Just a few thoughts. I would never wish a defeat on us it all just seems enevitable these days though.

Nov 13, 2008
plymouth
the time to act is now J.B with season ticket holders starting to stay away how much more are we meant to put up with.after 44 years of service to the cause i am now doubting my own will to carry on supporting the worst set of players ever to wear the green shirt.SO J.B time to grow a set and get rid before its to late.

G

Greens12

1 point out of 21, 1 point off RELEGATION ZONE... Fletcher OUT!