Fleetwood v Argyle Match Thread | Page 20 | PASOTI

Fleetwood v Argyle Match Thread

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
The sooner we move away from the playoffs the better. There’s no way we are capable.

We’ve had a very good start but the true performance levels are beginning to show and the sheer inconstancy doesn’t bode well.

You shouldn’t give up hope.

Maybe we wont be good enough but l still have hope, because of the way this manager speaks about the game, that he will eventually change certain things.

These results would of happened under Lowe. We saw last season he just plodded on with same formula. I’m hoping eventually Schumacher and his staff will re-evaluate things as the season draws to a close.

Dec 8, 2019
A manager at Plymouth of argyle should have a record of promotions or at least have an idea about winning games of football, we have a Manager who’s never been a manager never won a thing. We’re not a Mickey Mouse club, admit your not ready schuey and resign
Have you forgotten that we are not AC Milan and are playing in league 1? We also haven't been any higher than this position for many many years. Also, we are no longer a big fish in this league compared to 3 or 4 years ago

Reactions: David Doidge
Jul 13, 2021
A manager at Plymouth of argyle should have a record of promotions or at least have an idea about winning games of football, we have a Manager who’s never been a manager never won a thing. We’re not a Mickey Mouse club, admit your not ready schuey and resign
Jesus... Another one who is embarrassing himself with his lack of football knowledge

Reactions: David Doidge

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The sooner we move away from the playoffs the better. There’s no way we are capable.

We’ve had a very good start but the true performance levels are beginning to show and the sheer inconstancy doesn’t bode well.
What on earth kind of logic is that?!
Really good news for the bank balance/supporters coming through the turnstiles if the season peters out like you apparently hope it will...what a very strange comment.
Presumably you hope we go out in the first round of all cup competitions too since we aren't capable of winning the competitions.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2004
I can’t get too worried about the order the goals went in and silly mistakes at the end. I am more concerned at the overall level of performance drop off. Even when we take a 3-1 lead we are no longer a pleasure to watch and appear disjointed for most of the play. I think we are actually blessed with 4 good strikers for this level and we should be doing better

Reactions: Frank the Phone