First game of season is... (fixture list) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

First game of season is... (fixture list)

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Living in the East Midlands at least i don't have a long wait to see the boys

Derby (A) on 3rd September nice short away trip for me - can't wait 💚

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
If England finish second in their World Cup group, the round of 16 game will be at 3pm on Saturday 3 December, which is a direct clash with the Port Vale home game. (If we win our group it'll be a 7pm kick-off the following day).

The third-place playoff will be vying for the world's attention with our home game against Morecambe.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
If England finish second in their World Cup group, the round of 16 game will be at 3pm on Saturday 3 December, which is a direct clash with the Port Vale home game. (If we win our group it'll be a 7pm kick-off the following day).

The third-place playoff will be vying for the world's attention with our home game against Morecambe.

Club before country

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Yeah, though the three X design is for the 30 years

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Cheltenham away on Boxing Day again!

Am I missing something? It's in the league's best interests to have a bumper crowd and minimise travel on BD, which would be much better on both counts with Argyle v Cheltenham than the other way around.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Cheltenham away on Boxing Day again!

Am I missing something? It's in the league's best interests to have a bumper crowd and minimise travel on BD, which would be much better on both counts with Argyle v Cheltenham than the other way around.
Local derby days at Christmas seem to be a thing of the past these days unfortunately. Probably on the advice of the local forces.

Jun 27, 2019

They'll change the EFL kickoffs, and rightly so.

Sep 6, 2006
How difficult is it not to put both away games in November?. If we get drawn away in the cup(as we always do) it's a whole month without a home game!

Reactions: saxman