First defeat of the season | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

First defeat of the season

Oct 10, 2012
No thread yet so thought I’d post one given they are usually posted when they get a positive result. 😉

Beaconsfield 3-1 Parkway.

Still think Parkway are a good shout for a play off push this season.

Jun 25, 2021
Early days and play offs will be pushing it in my opinion, it’s a season to consolidate. Few missing today but that’s no excuse as it’s a squad game and they have to try and deal with that. The step from Southern Div 1 to Southern Prem is the biggest step in standard Parkway have ever seen as there’s some proper clubs and strength in this league and arguably where proper high quality non league football starts. There’s no ‘easy’ games at step 3 so here’s hoping they adjust to the step up in standard and find there feet, starting away at Dorchester on Tuesday night who incidentally were convincingly beaten by Truro on Saturday who have made a perfect start to the season and are looking very strong so far and where they should be

Oct 10, 2012
Hope you enjoyed the away day.

Clubs climbed 3 divisions in a short amount of time so must be a joy to go to these clubs and see Parkway competing.

May 8, 2011
Two wins for Truro so far and 7 goals scored, great start for them.
Looking forward to seeing their game at Bolitho on Wednesday.

Reactions: Carlo
Oct 10, 2012
Truro have a good side this year it seems. From what I’m led to believe they’re paying some players they should be definitely looking at promotion!

May 8, 2011
Truro have a good side this year it seems. From what I’m led to believe they’re paying some players they should be definitely looking at promotion!
As some players moved from Truro to Parkway this season you wonder what Parkway are paying then.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Another defeat on Tuesday, 3-1 away to Dorchester.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
How are they paying players? Who's funding that, it's certainly not the 'crowds' is it?

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Are Truro still playing at Bolitho? It seems very odd if so, there are plenty of reasonable grounds in west/mid Cornwall they could use. Falmouth Town's ground is much nicer than Treyew Road ever was, and it's only 20 minutes away on the train. Treyew was freezing even on a July evening when Argyle used to go there for pre-season friendlies, goodness knows what it was like on a rainy Tuesday night in January.

Oct 10, 2012
Are Truro still playing at Bolitho? It seems very odd if so, there are plenty of reasonable grounds in west/mid Cornwall they could use. Falmouth Town's ground is much nicer than Treyew Road ever was, and it's only 20 minutes away on the train. Treyew was freezing even on a July evening when Argyle used to go there for pre-season friendlies, goodness knows what it was like on a rainy Tuesday night in January.
Falmouth ground won’t meet the requirements for the level Truro play at (I think)

May 8, 2011
Truro drew 1-1 tonight with Poole Town and are now top of the League following Swindon Supermarine’s defeat.