Fantasy Football updated back up and running (March 2) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Fantasy Football updated back up and running (March 2)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Seems to be going OK, i still dont understand the values of the players as they jump around, someone like Scarr is worth 5.8m and Law is worth 6.6m

Keepitgreen

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I've got to admit, I've got very little interest in this version.

Keepitgreen

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
It is the only one I could find which allowed you to specify the players you could select. All the other fantasy games use Prem players.
I know it's the best of a bad bunch.

olive green

⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Nov 3, 2004
Liverpool
I still can’t transfer players in a sensible way because the transfers page thinks the team I already have is £1.2M in the red. I can only transfer in players highly unlikely to play.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
It does seem daft that you can only sell players for what you paid for them - thus not being able to build up a pot to buy the more successful players.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Yeah i'm going to send them a email asking to explain this does'nt make sense that a player who has played every game and well, has a lower value than someone who has`nt played at all.

Last edited:

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu