Fantasy Football updated back up and running (March 2) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fantasy Football updated back up and running (March 2)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Gillingham game, stats imputed. We have a league table, 9 teams have no data as they were registered after deadline.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
For your information i based the stats on what was on the BBC game page (this will be for shots on goal, saves red or yellow cards etc), but they do not give a MOM, so we have 2 choices, do we use the Pasoti MOM page, or do we continue to use Chris Erringtons player ratings for the MOM as we did with NIFF. Pasoti has Camara way ahead with 60.3% of the vote, Errington has Connor Grant as the MOM. (Errington gave every starter a 7 rating but he gave Grant a 8 rating. At the moment we have used Errington's MOM pick, but it is easy to change it.
Once we make a decision we have to stick with it.

Last edited:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Another update, the stats page originally gave the yellow card to Houghton instead of Scarr, this system is easy to change and correct, so it has now been corrected you can see the league table here https://my.fantasymanager.co/stats. remember the deadline to change your team for the next game is 23:59 monday night.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
We are learning as we go, but i believe the value of a player goes up based on the points they get, but i dont know why when a player like Cooper had a value of 6m but is now at 5.6m.
I will contact the owners and ask.

Reactions: Green guile

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
  • The value below on a player in your team on the Transfers page indicates how much you can sell that player for, if a players value increases during the season then you will only be able to sell them for their original value
    For example: buy a player for £4.7m, their value increases to £5m, you can only sell them for £4.7m
So i am not sure what the point is also
  • The total value of your squad must not exceed your given budget

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Lesmin your team is definately on the list, but you do not show on the stats page as you do not have any stats yet. Have you selected your players yet?

we are still learning this system, but you are definately in.
Yes I have and I’ve even made a transfer plus it’s given me points as well

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I don't know if you want me to do all Chris Errington's stats but he has Ryan Broom as MotM for last night.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Thanks Bob, it's only the MOM we need as Nick will get all the other stats from the BBC game page.

Reactions: Keepitgreen

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Question for players is Cooper stopping the penalty actually classified as a save, i notice in the BBC game text it says "Penalty saved! Joe Ironside (Cambridge United) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the centre of the goal."

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
OK we have some clarification of transfers, they are based on what the organisers call Gameweek, i will let them explain it

Basically, the system is set up using weeks so that we have the ability to set fixed deadlines. So if your game day is Saturday, any games between Saturday and the following Friday will be classed as the same game week.

There's no way for the system to know that multiple games may or may not be played during the week and every league is so different so we had to set it up this way.

I've used real dates below to show you an example.

Friday 13th Aug
Set your team for the game week that runs from Sat 14th - Friday 20th.

Sat 14th Aug
Gameday, your points are calculated based on the team you set on Friday 13th.

Sunday 15th Aug
You make transfers; these will be active for the game week that runs Sat 21st - Fri 27th.

Tuesday 17th Aug
Gameday, your points are calculated based on the team you set on Friday 13th.

Saturday 21st Aug
Gameday, your points are calculated based on the team you set on Sunday 15th.

They have done it this way, because they have other leagues in their system, and it would be very complicated if each league had different game days. The beauty we had with NIFF was we were the only league so we could have individual transfer dates.

So unfortunately all the teams 13 i believe are still on zero points, this should change after saturdays game. Also anyone who transferred Ennis or Mayor or any other player after last friday still has them in their team