Fantasy Football updated back up and running (March 2) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fantasy Football updated back up and running (March 2)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
If non-admins have the stats button then this shows the list of teams with, for admins at least, clickable links to the individual teams, but these links show no data until at least one game has been played and the stats updated. OG did mention that a lot of teams were the same, but not sure how he worked that one out.

As I've said it may well prove to be a poor substitute for the old game, we'll need to give it a few weeks to see. There is also the possibility of 5 or 7 per side games, which might make for different team combinations. Let us see.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
OK i had a thought that i would go back to use the data that i could find re the Rotherham game, i entered it and it seems to have worked, but the problem is that it seems that the system only calculates team values every 3 games they play.
The system has updated and if you hit this page https://my.fantasymanager.co/stats. This page will have the league standings, (Which shows everyone with zero points) which i assume is updated every 3 games, it also has the top 10 players point wise which seems to update after every game. (we will find out after the Gillingham game), the other 4 players who received points were Houghton 2, and Broom, Randall and Shirley with 1, all others have 0.
Now it seems i can go back and add data so does anyone know who was MOM in the Rotherham game, as i can add that, normally we use the Erald but i could'nt find any player info for that game on there
Now i know this is experimental but it seems to work, we have to rely on a outside website so lets hope for the best.
If you look at your team page it has the points that you have gained my team has 23 points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newlyngreen

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Just had a look at the stats page and the teams have been reordered according to points I think. Prior to adding the data they were in the order they were set up, with mine at the top. Mine is now 9th, above OG's as I have 24 points.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
How do you enter this fantasy league please ?

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’ve signed up. What do I do now? I have been given a unique code but then it tells me to get a code from the person who invited me.
Me too - what is the code?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Me too - what is the code?
That is the code you have been given. Just press continue or whatever it is (memory loss) and then select you team and give it a name.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’ve entered - I think 🤔

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I have now updated the Rotherham match to include Houghton as MOM, so anyone who had Houghton your total points have gone up by 5 so Houghton now has 7 points.

JinC you are in

We now have 29 teams, you can do transfers any time up until kickoff, which does'nt seem right as the lineups are announced a hour before kickoff, but it's not our ball game i have been in contact with the owners and they are looking into that.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I have now updated the Rotherham match to include Houghton as MOM, so anyone who had Houghton your total points have gone up by 5 so Houghton now has 7 points.

JinC you are in

We now have 29 teams, you can do transfers any time up until kickoff, which does'nt seem right as the lineups are announced a hour before kickoff, but it's not our ball game i have been in contact with the owners and they are looking into that.

Just had a email from the organizers, there is a deadline, At the moment changes are locked ON game day. For example, if your game day is Saturday, you can change your lineup right up until 23:59 on Friday.
Also there is no maximum numbers of players.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Just had a email from the organizers, there is a deadline, At the moment changes are locked ON game day. For example, if your game day is Saturday, you can change your lineup right up until 23:59 on Friday.
Also there is no maximum numbers of players.
thumbsup.gif

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011