• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Fantasy Football game up and running 48 teams so far

Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
When going to the transfer page it doesnt show my team, its as if you have to pick a new team, of course the values have changed and I will have to pick players that wont play, is this correct?

Ottawa Green

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
T.O Support
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
When going to the transfer page it doesnt show my team, its as if you have to pick a new team, of course the values have changed and I will have to pick players that wont play, is this correct?
No do as i posted above your post

Or once you have logged in just go to the Transfers page your team should be there

Ottawa Green

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
T.O Support
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I will send a email to the owners, as i said before i was able to make a change, will see if it shows up when the update is done after todays game.

Keepitgreen

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Chris Errington's MotM for yesterday is Panutche Camara.

Ottawa Green

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
T.O Support
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Well it looks like everything worked, stats updated, Tom you should be happy now, i just made 2 transfers and it worked, let me know if anyone is still having problems with transfers etc.

Ottawa Green

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
T.O Support
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Yep something is not right, i checked the 3 teams at the top, 2 have 13 and another has 14 players. I have emailed the owners.