• Welcome to PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by GA Solicitors and Lang & Potter.

Fans Re-United-Support Is On Its Way

Jan 7, 2011
Just needs some of you people to start co-ordinating your efforts with our lot on North Stand Chat.

Time to get creative with your actions too.

As I mentioned on another thread, somebody from Plymouth should buy Build a Bonfire from our club shop for some ideas.

Mar 10, 2011
It's a very good idea and just looked on there and they are hoping to bring a coach load down!!!

Mar 10, 2011
gosbts":1tzyuu3a said:
Just needs some of you people to start co-ordinating your efforts with our lot on North Stand Chat.

As I mentioned on another thread, somebody from Plymouth should buy Build a Bonfire from our club shop for some ideas.

Who do we contact to co-ordinate this with as I would help you guys out as I am an Argyle fan and would love you guys to come down and support our club for the day!!!

Jan 7, 2011
pafc1985":1m6pdcxk said:
gosbts":1m6pdcxk said:

Who do we contact?

Get over to that thread and start posting-it'll start taking off very quickly. Woodchip appears to be our Richard Vaughan :thumbup:

For those who don't know Richard-he was the person whose suggestion 14 years ago helped save our club. Bit of a hero amongst Albion fans.

Kevin Gollop

Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
gosbts":3d235s4m said:
pafc1985":3d235s4m said:
gosbts":3d235s4m said:

Who do we contact?

Get over to that thread and start posting-it'll start taking off very quickly. Woodchip appears to be our Richard Vaughan :thumbup:

For those who don't know Richard-he was the person whose suggestion 14 years ago helped save our club. Bit of a hero amongst Albion fans.

I've posted the Link on Rich's Facebook wall to point him in the direction of the thread as it happens ;)

Mar 10, 2011
pafc1985":32acigmg said:
gosbts":32acigmg said:

Who do we contact to co-ordinate this with as I would help you guys out as I am an Argyle fan and would love you guys to come down and support our club for the day!!!

And what is the best way of contacting him as I am a Plymouth fan? And would love to help to co-ordinate this and where is the fans re-united 24th september page on facebook?

Mar 29, 2008
Taunton
Excellent idea, long time reader of NSC now I have an excuse to join. Mr Vaughan - wherever you are - be proud, they still remember.

Just an observation - There appears to be two facebook events going at the minute.

Jan 7, 2011
pafc1985":wga79a98 said:
pafc1985":wga79a98 said:
gosbts":wga79a98 said:

And what is the best way of contacting him as I am a Plymouth fan? And would love to help to co-ordinate this and where is the fans re-united 24th september page on facebook?

Register on NSC, dead easy and instant. You'll be welcome on there.

Woodchip is the guy to contact. The link to the thread is at the top of this thread.

Here it is again:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?212719-Fans-Re-united-24th-September-Home-Park-Plymouth

Sep 12, 2003
Plymouth
www.pafc.co.uk
pafc1985":2jvhmfm2 said:
pafc1985":2jvhmfm2 said:
gosbts":2jvhmfm2 said:

Search in events and you will find it

A

Anonymous

I had been thinking of organising some Argyle fans going to a Brighton home match this season to thank them for there support so far. Instead they seem to be coming to us. It brings a tear to the eye.

This calls for a special FansFest for these fellow football fans. GT's what do you think? I'll give a hand,let's make these fans as welcome as we can.

I will make a trip to Brighton this season. Very strange how I feel a bond with somewhere I've never been.

I will contact Supporters Direct and the Football Supporters' Federation on Monday. Both have been very good to us in spreading the word of our plight and gaining us support.

Resurgam
Trust member 004

Oct 7, 2003
Remember the train coming home (to Sherborne, not sure what game home for us) loads of Brighton fans had been to Torquay in the cup - good mob, thanks lads!!

Mar 10, 2011
Richard Blight":38hwkrnb said:
I had been thinking of organising some Argyle fans going to a Brighton home match this season to thank them for there support so far. Instead they seem to be coming to us. It brings a tear to the eye.

This calls for a special FansFest for these fellow football fans. GT's what do you think? I'll give a hand,let's make these fans as welcome as we can.

I will make a trip to Brighton this season. Very strange how I feel a bond with somewhere I've never been.

Totally agree we need to do a special fans fest for this one and what about a bbq for the food I will stand there and cook the food if needed in my chefs whites (I am a fully trained chef)!!!
And if the fans fest does go ahead could you please let me know the details please as I have been talking to the organiser of this and when I mentioned about doing this fans fest he sounded very interested in it and said he would spread the word!!!

Cheers

Chris

Sep 2, 2011
Hi Guys,

It is me that's started the ball rolling. I have no idea how big or small this thing is going to be, but if you have anything to add then feel free to PM me here, NSC or via Facebook.

Craig

Mar 10, 2011
Woodchip":2fw89r41 said:
Hi Guys,

It is me that's started the ball rolling. I have no idea how big or small this thing is going to be, but if you have anything to add then feel free to PM me here, NSC or via Facebook.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Just sent you an email to fansreunited@ymail.com

Cheers Chris