♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
There is a meeting this coming Saturday if there are any issues you would like me to raise with the club please message me or post on this thread.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I have one Mike,
I don’t know who they are or have contact details for the Devonport/Lindy reps. So could you please ask if there is a timescale whereby the leaks in the horseshoe roof will be addressed. I appreciate the work that has already been completed ie freshening up the concourse/ toilets and now the replacement of seats etc. And fully understand these things take time, but it would be nice to know if the club have it in hand or if I t’s not even on the priority list.

thanks
Brian

Reactions: dunlop

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Could you please ask when will (if ever) the Argyle TV commentary team be asked to travel to away games in person again, rather than rely on a video link?

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
I have one Mike,
I don’t know who they are or have contact details for the Devonport/Lindy reps. So could you please ask if there is a timescale whereby the leaks in the horseshoe roof will be addressed. I appreciate the work that has already been completed ie freshening up the concourse/ toilets and now the replacement of seats etc. And fully understand these things take time, but it would be nice to know if the club have it in hand or if I t’s not even on the priority list.

thanks
Brian
There is a link to the Reps hidden away on the OS but it currently returns a 404 message :( Maybe Argyle Official could raise it with I.T and make it a little easier to find?

Brian, I know the chap for the Devonport end so will pass your question to him..

tonsk

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Could you please ask when will (if ever) the Argyle TV commentary team be asked to travel to away games in person again, rather than rely on a video link?
I would hope more rather than less do this these days. Carbon footprint etc.............

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
There is a link to the Reps hidden away on the OS but it currently returns a 404 message :( Maybe Argyle Official could raise it with I.T and make it a little easier to find?

Brian, I know the chap for the Devonport end so will pass your question to him..

tonsk
Thanks 👍🏻

ChepstowGreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
I would hope more rather than less do this these days. Carbon footprint etc.............
Oh you're not serious surely. So fans shouldn't travel either?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Fans have to it’s their job. 😉

But do a few media blokes not attending really make that much difference?

ChepstowGreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Yes. When we can't be at a game I want to feel I'm there through the commentary. Things like

Being caught up with the emotion of the game, basically letting yourself go
Seeing weather changes early
Watching out for sub activity
Spotting ref assistant flags early
Describing support / numbers / off field activities/ flags
Anecdotes/news picked up at the ground / trip

Are all massively limited when watching off a monitor hundreds of miles away.

Maybe I'm alone but this is all a massive deal for me as a listening fan. I want to feel like I'm there in person.

It's OK for those with radio Devon as an alternative but us exiles don't have that option.

Apr 1, 2009
Has the commentary at away games got anything to do with the Fans Assembly? Without really knowing what the Fans Assembly does, I was under the impression that it concerned issues within the stadium at HP.

May 8, 2011
No minutes from the meeting published yet, apologies if I’ve missed them. So are they meant to be?
Are the discussions held allowed to be made public by those attending as very little has seemed to have posted.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It usually takes about 10 to 14 days for the minutes to be released going by previous meetings, I'm sure we will know very soon.

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
No minutes from the meeting published yet, apologies if I’ve missed them. So are they meant to be?
Are the discussions held allowed to be made public by those attending as very little has seemed to have posted.
The minutes have not yet been published. The meeting was wide ranging and positive with many questions openly and honestly answered. Snippets have come out in some of the threads (particularly the 'big screen') but ultimately the Club publish the minutes and to summarise them in advance is difficult as in the end the comments made may not be a complete and accurate record of the meeting.

Reactions: Andy S