Fallon | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fallon

Aug 7, 2010
Would be an excellent partnership up front with Billy Sharp! (if he stays that is) Sharp is a proven finisher and Fallon is a target man..I can see the reasoning behind this.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Jenkins":3mgu3yiw said:
Would be an excellent partnership up front with Billy Sharp! (if he stays that is) Sharp is a proven finisher and Fallon is a target man..I can see the reasoning behind this.

Usually though, clubs want a target man who is a target for the ball rather than for the displeasure of fans.

L

Laughter My Ploy

The Doctor":1hwatnlb said:
Jenkins":1hwatnlb said:

Usually though, clubs want a target man who is a target for the ball rather than for the displeasure of fans.
:lol:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
The Doctor":25pd6f57 said:
Jenkins":25pd6f57 said:

Take a bow son!

Post of the month!

Aug 19, 2009
monkeywrench":l7ziuvym said:
The Doctor":l7ziuvym said:
Jenkins":l7ziuvym said:

Take a bow son!

Post of the month!
:iagree:

Aug 7, 2010
The Doctor":12s33zdv said:
Jenkins":12s33zdv said:

Harsh but true..

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Tom The Green":3ta06pro said:
Apparently Doncaster want him!
Wouldn't be a bad signing i guess.

Any relevance to the Football Forum thread about Doncaster ?

Jul 29, 2010
Bet he's playing at a higher level than Argyle next season.

So what does that say for all the armchair managers who've kept telling me he's absolute pish?.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
X Isle":3k1r9dsr said:

So what does that say for all the armchair managers who've kept telling me he's absolute pish?.

It tells you why they are sitting in their armchairs I think.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
X Isle":hhll8cjs said:

That Argyle were/are a badly run shambles?

And Fallon was very good after he returned from Ipswich, sadly in the preceding 100 or so games he was woeful.

May 22, 2006
X Isle":1dpgeqox said:

There will be many, many sh!t players in a higher division than Argyle next season. It signifies absolutely nothing.

Aug 19, 2009
X Isle":3ssqozqs said:

That there are a few nutty managers out there also. :)

I would say at best if Mr. Fallon does join a Championship side that he would be a squad member at best and not a regular first team starter.