Not open for further replies.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
what's a year too soon.
About half of 2 years too soon.
Seriously though, if we aspire to being a sustainable Championship club with 15,000 to 18,000 attendances there are still things that need addressing such as seating in the grandstand, concourse space, bigger retail shop, expanded changing rooms/physio/gym areas, an all purpose training and academy facility on one site, raising our academy up a level, finding a better level for young or fringe players to play at, all things that will help improve finances, attract better players, produce more home grown players with transfer value etc. Many things have already been improved, the latest the floodlights. In a perfect world another 18 months would see all these things coming to fruition giving us a sounder base to compete at that level.
My main point though was that if we are in a position to go up this season then of course we have to go for it even if some of those things are not completed. We could be waiting 2, 3 or more years for the next opportunity.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Speaking of floodlights, are the lamp-post lights by Bobby’s Garden now a permanent fixture? I thought someone said they were being taken away after the Grandstand lights were sorted? Any has anyone heard anymore about the proposed scoreboard?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Speaking of floodlights, are the lamp-post lights by Bobby’s Garden now a permanent fixture? I thought someone said they were being taken away after the Grandstand lights were sorted? Any has anyone heard anymore about the proposed scoreboard?

What Simon had to say about the screen in his latest chairman’s chat in September

We are close to identifying the solution that makes the most financial sense and determining where to put it, but actual installation will still be several months after we make those decisions. Bear with me, I recognise it’s taken longer than we had hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.