exiles following local footy? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

exiles following local footy?

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
Argyle have many exiled supporters scattered around the country, many of whom do not only have the Argyle bug, but the footballing bug in general. Just curious to see where exiles go to get their regular fix of football if they can't make it to see our beloved Greens?

Being in East Sussex I rotate between Eastbourne Borough (BSP), Lewes(BSS), Tonbridge Angels, Hastings Utd (both Ryman Prem) and Sevenoaks Town - only because I played for them (Kent League).

Hastings are the team I give preference to, great non-league ground with fanatastic old main stand. They are currently in the process of throwing away a play-off spot to get out of the Ryman Prem. I can't bring myself to wear their colours (claret and blue), though.

A

Andy_Everett

Altrincham for me. A friendly club within a walkable distance.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
From 1986 to 1991 I got my football fix at the Bernabeu, after that I went to La Rosaleda with the hundreds of other expats who support Malaga CF.
Now it is the Don Valley stadium...it's still football, of sorts!

May 22, 2006
Been in Salisbury for a while now but I just can't bring myself to watch City. I know the Conference isn't a bad standard. I've brought my Janner apathy with me I'm afraid.

B

banbury_green

Banbury United for me when not playing or watching Argyle! Howard Forinton plays for Banbury he has piled on the pounds!!!!

A

Addie

Now moved back to Scotland after 12 years in Plymouth, so back to watching Hearts.

Although a die hard Hearts fan, I never thought I would feel so passionate about another club but going to Home Park changed that.

The friendly at pre season confused the hell out of me though! Wanted a 0-0 draw and thankfully got it!