Ennis | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ennis

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Great to see Niall back on the pitch again. I recall in pre season he was playing really well before his untimely injury in the warm up against Rotherham on our first match of the season.

Oct 8, 2005
cattedown
Yes agreed he looks a class act. Will be like having a new signing. Hopefully he will take the pressure off Hardie who looks like he needs a break.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Niall will feel like a new signing for us - RL will certainly have a few headaches regarding striker selection in the games coming up

Sep 3, 2009
Chuffed for Jephers getting his goal and agree it’s brilliant to see Ennis back. Couple of surging runs. Definitely offers us something else. Thought Cooper (G) struggled at times but hardly surprising, given the lay-off.

Reactions: Greencat26
Oct 31, 2015
Agreed great to see him.back. 👏👏👏Did more in 10 minutes than Hardie did all game. He really looks out of sorts

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think that’s what Jephcott needs to focus on - being a poacher, rather than all of the hold up/link up work which I think has actually taken away from his goal scoring abilities.
I would think he is concentrating on what the manager has told him to. Currently it doesn't seem to be his poaching ability though.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would imagine that's because Lowey has told him to play that way Cobi.