England v Scotland | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

England v Scotland

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sterling may have scored in the last game but he’s a huge detriment to the team, shouldn’t be playing.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Cobi Budge":12v9sx9b said:
I hope he proves me wrong but we don’t deserve to win anything with this under qualified clown in charge.

He speaks very highly of you.

I think that’s the most critical I’ve ever seen anyone be about Southgate.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Biggs":3hjrwxmp said:
Cobi Budge":3hjrwxmp said:
I hope he proves me wrong but we don’t deserve to win anything with this under qualified clown in charge.

He speaks very highly of you.

I think that’s the most critical I’ve ever seen anyone be about Southgate.

I’ve doubted him since the WC semi final. Not just tonight.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Utterly embarrassing performance from England.

Stood around most of the time, no movement, nothing.

Turgid stuff.

Mar 26, 2004
monkeywrench":ap38jiq2 said:
Utterly embarrassing performance from England.

Stood around most of the time, no movement, nothing.

Turgid stuff.

Almost like doing Scotland a favour tonight. The Czech's won't be easy either. Wonder how much covid is being transmitted and sent back up the road. Then again it's football and one of their own said football is more important than life... Ah well on to the next match and more moaning i suppose... :coat:

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Drawing with Scotland? Defence sitting deep? Need someone in the box who can win headers? I know, let's bring Rashford on for Kane and leave DCL on the bench. Genius.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A draw is ok but the performance was dire, the build up was too slow. Lowly teams always raise their game against us, we just didn't raise our game.
That said, we were robbed of a penalty, VAR didn't even look at it.

A draw against Czech R will put us in second place which gives us an easier second round game.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i haven't watched an england match for 25 years,that performance tonight is why i stopped.nothing has changed,like watching two pub sides.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
We play it about and wait for something to happen instead of playing it about and making something happen.

May 22, 2006
We have a great set of players but the worry was that Southgate would be too conservative. He lived up to expectations. Grealish needed to be on from the start. His reliance on the out of form trio of Kane, Sterling and Rashford meant that we were deprived of excitement from Bellingham, Sancho and possibly Calvert Lewin. Foden was easily our most dangerous player and got subbed. We need players to move play forward rather than constantly passing backwards or sideways for possession with no end result.

We still have a chance to do really well in the competition if Gareth gives talent a chance. Feels like he won’t and England will sleepwalk out of the tournament.

(Unless there is a master plan not to win the group and get an easier route to the final.Maybe Southgate is a genius but the nation is unaware).