England squad announced | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England squad announced

Sep 28, 2022
I, m shocked, no place for Raheem Sterling, especially after yesterday, s performance. The Chelsea fans were singing "Take him off" and the Leicester fans were singing "Keep him on". Got to laugh, definitely a marmite type of player. The free kick from the edge of the box taken by him is probably still bouncing down Fulham High Road.

• Haha
Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

J Y Kelly

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 14, 2006
I, m shocked, no place for Raheem Sterling, especially after yesterday, s performance. The Chelsea fans were singing "Take him off" and the Leicester fans were singing "Keep him on". Got to laugh, definitely a marmite type of player. The free kick from the edge of the box taken by him is probably still bouncing down Fulham High Road.
Has now extended his radius of missing the from the 6 yd box to the penalty spot.

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
I’m surprised Mainoo hasn’t been called up.

Criminal if that team doesn’t win the Euros to be honest.
Imagine being as good as him, but eligible for two countries and not getting a call up into the full squad from either!

We thought Ryan Hardie was being overlooked.

Reactions: Fergy

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I’m surprised Mainoo hasn’t been called up.

Criminal if that team doesn’t win the Euros to be honest.

He’s been promoted to the senior squad now

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
James Trafford and Rico Lewis has been called up

Nov 18, 2011
Trafford has certainly had to face a lot of shots this season!

Just like Bazanu, coming up through the Man City academy appears to open a lot of doors.

Also I know there's been an awful lot said about England football shirts recently (I'm not going there and also aware any discussion would soon become political) but I thought this is a great and hopefully non controversial idea for the game this Tuesday:

Reactions: Belfast Green
Nov 18, 2011
Jack Butland has been excellent for Rangers this season. Deserves the call up more than Trafford.
I feel we're at the stage now where the standard of Scottish football is worse than the Championship. It's very difficult IMO to call up someone who's playing that level of football week in week out.

Alex Palmer has done really well at West Brom this season but I don't think he'd be near a call up.

Trafford has had a testing season but he's still a great prospect who may well play for England one day, especially when Pickford retires. He'll be the third choice keeper so he won't play but it'll be good to get him used to the squad environment.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Jack Butland has been excellent for Rangers this season. Deserves the call up more than Trafford.
Butland probably would have got the call ahead of Trafford had Johnstone been injured before the squad announcement. Trafford has been “promoted from the U21s” seeing as he is already at St George’s right now rather than receiving a proper senior squad call up.