Elton John at Glastonbury | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Elton John at Glastonbury

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The field looks absolutely rammed on the TV, mixture of old and young people in crowd. What a way to bow out of performing in the UK.

Reactions: Bovey Green lady

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The field looks absolutely rammed on the TV, mixture of old and young people in crowd. What a way to bow out of performing in the UK.
The figures aren't released yet but it's believed to have been a record crowd by a long way.

Bernie Bernbaum

Pasoti Quiz Champions
May 29, 2015
He's a big fan.
It was a big crowd but how can they accurately tell how many watched Elton John;s performance? I know friends who left to watch QOTSA after a few numbers. Is it estimated? At the 1994 Glastonbury it was estimated 300,000 watched The Levellers.

Jan 27, 2006
I've been in that field for Dolly, the Stones and Foos (2017) which were all in biggest ever discussion but the crowd for Elton was like nothing I have ever experienced. I left to get food halfway through Lil Nas X and it very quickly became apparent that I might not be able to get back to my group.

The field has even been extended by about 50m at the back where camping had been removed too.