EFL Highlights | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

EFL Highlights

Aug 5, 2015
I see the fantastic move to ITV has resulted in a highlights programme starting at 2315. Just goes to show what they think of non premiershite supporters. A proper time on another ITV channel would be a lot better. Where’s Nadine when you need her?

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I see the fantastic move to ITV has resulted in a highlights programme starting at 2315. Just goes to show what they think of non premiershite supporters. A proper time on another ITV channel would be a lot better. Where’s Nadine when you need her?
Will they be repeating the programme on Sunday at a more reasonable time ?

Reactions: chester

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire

It's hidden away on ITV4 at 9pm tonight.

Jan 30, 2016
The shape of the programme was just the same as before. This is no way an upgrade the Quest show. Thought the chat was a little wooden and did not have the vibes when Mr Murray was leading the programme. Content was good but....
But I am grateful that this programme exists.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Colin Murray is an institution when it comes to the lower leagues- he is a very tough act to follow & the ITV4 offering will take a long time to get use to

Watching last night we were the 2nd game shown in league 1 & they even showed a Schuey interview - but as this is the only TV Exposure the EFL gets i'm just chuffed we have been awarded 2 hours a week (y)

Apr 12, 2016
It was okay but thought the footage of some games looked a bit 'blurry'. Grateful for the continued highlights though

Aug 17, 2006
Colin Murray is an institution when it comes to the lower leagues- he is a very tough act to follow & the ITV4 offering will take a long time to get use to

Watching last night we were the 2nd game shown iItn league 1 & they even showed a Schuey interview - but as this is the only TV Exposure the EFL gets i'm just chuffed we have been awarded 2 hours a week (y)agree
Thought it was good. It's on ITV 4 at 9pm there is the plus 1 option. Then on ITV 1 at 11.15 pm with the plus 1 option.
It's also on ITV player to watch at your leisure. Everyone should be catered for.I agree Colin Murray would be better.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Thought it was good. It's on ITV 4 at 9pm there is the plus 1 option. Then on ITV 1 at 11.15 pm with the plus 1 option.
It's also on ITV player to watch at your leisure. Everyone should be catered for.I agree Colin Murray would be better.
I didn't know it was on ITV player- thanks for the heads up (y)

Reactions: chester
May 16, 2016
I'd prefer an equal split of the time between all games played, disssapointing to see the Championship still getting the first hour.