EFL Cup

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Why is it a dreadful night for us?
I don't see how any results tonight or tomorrow night, except our own of course, have any affect on us.
Dreadful definitely the wrong choice of word. I should have said disappointing, a view I formed from seeing the many posts in the past wishing both Exeter and the current PNE regime nothing but ill. Silly of me really, because (a) I don't actually belong in that camp and (b) I overlooked the fact there are those who can't just scroll past things that irritate them.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Exeter have started superbly, and in Nombe, Brown and Matt Jay they have 3 attacking players who will worry League 1 defences this season. Not sure about the other end of the pitch yet, although Jamal Blackman is a good signing in goal, I think.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Exeter have started superbly, and in Nombe, Brown and Matt Jay they have 3 attacking players who will worry League 1 defences this season. Not sure about the other end of the pitch yet, although Jamal Blackman is a good signing in goal, I think.

Matt Jay in particular is quality. I'd be surprised if they're in playoff contention but I would imagine they'll survive comfortably.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I see Excretia (that word is allowed) have been drawn away to Gillingham in the 2nd round - the team with a reputation for having THE worst ground for visitors of all 92 clubs. Good ... I hope it rains !

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I see Excretia (that word is allowed) have been drawn away to Gillingham in the 2nd round - the team with a reputation for having THE worst ground for visitors of all 92 clubs. Good ... I hope it rains !
Still in the competition thou. Let’s keep it a little reel.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
It's factual Paul.

Plus of course you missed the unwritten paragraph about none of the above applies when talking all things Grecian.

I know it's not your site, but if you don't get it, perhaps it time to stick to just your team's webpage. Just a thought.

So I’m good to say the ‘six toes up the road’…???

I mean it could be factually correct? 😉