Edwards. Wow! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Edwards. Wow!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016
Dec 30, 2020
The wrong side of 30, but with his levels of fitness he will easily warrant a 2 year extension.

Iā€™ve probably got the numbers wrong but I saw a stat last year saying something like seven out of the top ten players in the Ballon dā€™Or voting were over 30.

The way footballerā€™s train and live nowadays, they peak much later than they used to. Edwards is a case in point, nearly 32 but this is about the highest level heā€™s ever played at and he seems to be getting better and better. Donā€™t think thereā€™d be any more risk with giving him a two year extension than there would for a 25 year old

bd1981

Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
I remember a game last season and I stupidly said out loud..."no Joe,get it on your right foot youre no left footer" guy behind me gave me a tap on the shoulder when 5 seconds later he banged it in with the aforementioned left...ate a massive slice of humble pie with a dollop of justice cream.

Jun 27, 2019
Iā€™ve probably got the numbers wrong but I saw a stat last year saying something like seven out of the top ten players in the Ballon dā€™Or voting were over 30.

The way footballerā€™s train and live nowadays, they peak much later than they used to. Edwards is a case in point, nearly 32 but this is about the highest level heā€™s ever played at and he seems to be getting better and better. Donā€™t think thereā€™d be any more risk with giving him a two year extension than there would for a 25 year old
His wife is a physio, which obviously gives him an advantage in that respect.