Edwards. Wow! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Edwards. Wow!

Aug 4, 2011
In a way having Miller out injured has benefitted us. Edwards may not be the best technically, but his determination and leadership more than make up for it and Iā€™d take those attributes over skill every day of the week

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Captain Fantastic, Leader of our boys who absolutely respect him
Totally leads by example & leaves everything on the pitch
Joe 90 is a rather apt name for him & he beams with pride every time he leads the boys out
But he will be the 1st to say it is not about him - it is about the team šŸ‘ (y)šŸ’š

Reactions: Stuart Bloye

Stuart Bloye

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Sep 17, 2003
When Joe first pulled on the green jersey I wasnā€™t convinced, but now Iā€™m a massive fan. Work rate and leadership combined with desire, makes him a fans favourite. Walsall fans were scathing but some players just need to find the right home. Joe checked in with us, changed my perception of him. How many kms did this guy run for us today?

Dec 30, 2020
Iā€™m sure theyā€™re intended to emphasise his professionalism and work rate rather than as criticisms, but I think phrases like ā€˜not the best technicallyā€™ are misplaced. Heā€™s an excellent player, as well as having a tremendous work rate. Iā€™m amazed this is pretty much the highest level heā€™s played at.

Sep 19, 2011
When Joe first pulled on the green jersey I wasnā€™t convinced, but now Iā€™m a massive fan. Work rate and leadership combined with desire, makes him a fans favourite. Walsall fans were scathing but some players just need to find the right home. Joe checked in with us, changed my perception of him. How many kms did this guy run for us today?
Kms? Joe90 runs in MILES!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Is he our best player? No, but as you say he has the heart of a lion. We've had lots of players with more skill than him who have left us without a murmur, Joe90 will die for the green if he has to.
i turned to my brother yesterday and said the same as you "heart of a lion".it was almost as if we had one more player on the pitch,he was everywhere.an example of a professional for any young,rising player.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff