Durrell | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Durrell

Jan 12, 2009
was outstanding, felt sorry for him playing with such bad players. could be a bad thing we were on espn as managers who watched it might be looking at signing him in january

P

Paul_Roberts

None of our players are 'fantastic'. Most of them are poor, some are average, and one or two are slightly above average (for League Two).

I like Berry as a player, and he was good yesterday, but don't go overboard.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Berry and Baz will be off in January. Fletcher has not learned one iota from previous Management teams and has a bloated squad, short on quality & we all know the little equation that amounts to;
BIG SQUAD - QUALITY = LARGE WAGE BILL = LOW LEAGUE POSITION = LOW ATTENDANCES = POOR INCOME = HAVING TO SELL THE BEST ASSETS.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Paul_Roberts":3kikj82q said:
None of our players are 'fantastic'. Most of them are poor, some are average, and one or two are slightly above average (for League Two).

He's the best side back in League 2 Paul, in my estimation. His transition to s defender has been sensational. Given his age he could do with going to a Championship club if any interest comes in for him, still huge potential for him to develop further. It shows how poor we must be when he is clearly our best and most consistent player - how often to RBs stand out in a side game after game?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Paul_Roberts":l9at664j said:

That's about right and probably what I should have said yesterday in my comments on the Brief Synopsis thread had I not been caught up in the mood of the afternoon!

P

Paul_Roberts

ejh":tnry6k30 said:
Paul_Roberts":tnry6k30 said:

He's the best side back in League 2 Paul, in my estimation. His transition to s defender has been sensational. Given his age he could do with going to a Championship club if any interest comes in for him, still huge potential for him to develop further. It shows how poor we must be when he is clearly our best and most consistent player - how often to RBs stand out in a side game after game?

I do agree with you, ejh, I like Berry as a player. His improvement since he first joined us has been almost unprecedented (and certainly I can't think of any other Argyle player who has improved as much as Berry has, though Chris Billy perhaps comes close).

No doubt his agent will soon be hawking him around, especially if we continue to stagnate.