• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Donald Trump

Nov 15, 2011
There aren’t any , they are still ongoing.

And no investigation has brought any evidence that the election was stolen.

But Donnys fans will believe anything he says from injecting bleach to 18th century airports.

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
Nov 15, 2011
Ooooh FBI conspiracy theory, "many" of them were FBI agents :ROFLMAO:

Of course they weren't particularly organised, they're too stupid for that, however as the article states :

"It was the most violent attack on the Capitol since the War of 1812, forcing lawmakers and Trump's own vice president, Mike Pence, to scramble for safety. Four people died and another died the following day, and more than 100 police officers were injured."

And "Trump made an incendiary speech at a nearby rally shortly before the riot, repeating false claims that the 2020 election was stolen and urging supporters to march on the Capitol to pressure lawmakers to reject Biden's victory."

That's what happened.

Reactions: Martyn

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
And when you read this don't forget that many of the 'insurrectionists' were more than likely FBI agents.....

Astounding. A full-on MAGA QAnon deep-down-the-rabbit-hole conspiracy theory from someone who repeatedly claims to be an independent thinker. (Good to see that the FBI had a few thousand spare agents knocking around that day earning overtime, eh? And all those false beards alone must have cost a pretty penny - you can't grow those puppies overnight!) I suppose we should at least be grateful that there's no claim that most of them were antifa or BLM, as has frequently been loudly trumpeted elsewhere with precisely zero evidence.

And how exactly does a lack of central coordination prove that it wasn't an insurrection anyway? Hundreds of those crazies are on video chanting "Hang Mike Pence!", "This is a revolution!" and all those other things that I can't be bothered to list here. Their sole purpose was to prevent Congress from certifying the Biden election in order to bring about a coup that would force the reinstatement of Trump - well, that and killing certain very specific members of Congress, plus the vice president himself. That's the actual Vice President of the United States, in the very building where all their government business is enacted. How, precisely, does all that fail the definition of an insurrection?

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2010
And when you read this don't forget that many of the 'insurrectionists' were more than likely FBI agents.....

So this is the evidence that the insurrection was not an insurrection. A newspaper article.
I hope you have seen ALL the film and video evidence of jan 6th, with the evidence of 4 capital police officers given at a recent hearing.
And tell us that you think it is not an insurrection, and probably think it was an FBI plot.

My god, it is unbelievable, beyond belief, are you sure you are not a QAnon member.

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
So this is the evidence that the insurrection was not an insurrection. A newspaper article.
I hope you have seen ALL the film and video evidence of jan 6th, with the evidence of 4 capital police officers given at a recent hearing.
And tell us that you think it is not an insurrection, and probably think it was an FBI plot.

My god, it is unbelievable, beyond belief, are you sure you are not a QAnon member.

A bitter, myopic lefty. How unusual..! :ROFLMAO:

Let's see how it goes.

MickyD

Pasoti Donor
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
From the Conspiracist's Handbook, Rule Number One:

When challenged, ignore all the contrary evidence, make cheap insults, claim that "you don't know that it's not true", then retreat to your safe place: the Bunker of Bonkers.

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
:ROFLMAO:

Calm down you lot! Trump is history, unless he runs again in 2024, then how will you cope? This thread will still be running I'm sure! For the sake of your mental health let it go.

How did the rally go anyway?

Sep 25, 2010
What do you mean calm down, he is STILL spouting the big lie.

He is targeting 2022 (mid terms), trying to get his cronies in. He must be stopped at all costs, he is a very dangerous idiot, can’t call him a man.

Nov 15, 2011
:ROFLMAO:

Calm down you lot! Trump is history, unless he runs again in 2024, then how will you cope? This thread will still be running I'm sure! For the sake of your mental health let it go.

How did the rally go anyway?
Ninja you’re the one who has to let it go, still defending an insane lying conspiracy theorist who encouraged a murderous attack to overthrow democracy in America.

And with respect I didn’t think that following Donny will really be a positive influence on your mental health.

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
One of the funniest things I've read recently.

The Law and Order President 🤣👍

E_6dxg9VIAg_WYJ.jpeg

Blamed Biden for the spike in murders in New York and presented "evidence" to back it up on Twitter ..... only problem . .. the graph stopped at 2020 ..... who was POTUS then? 🤔🤣