Disabled Parking | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Disabled Parking

Sep 2, 2008
Not at all HD. My view is that as the club know how many disabled season ticket holders they have and have sent out a questionnaire so they know how many want a parking space then surely they would cater for them all.

I’m guessing that they are using the ‘don’t satisfy criteria’ as a get out for not making sure there are enough spaces to cater for those that want them.

Going by what you have stated about your condition I cannot think of how you don’t meet the criteria. It would be interesting to see what the criteria is.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Surely there will be far more fans with blue badges than there are spaces in Higher Home Park. Those are the spaces which are going to cost £100 per season. We have been told that an anonymised process was followed to select from those who wished to have a £100 space. I feel pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that the main criteria would be the actual need for a parking space close in the Higher Home Park car park as opposed to how long someone has been a fan or how well-known they are as a fan.

Those who failed to get such a space (and any other blue badge holding fans) can still park for free in the disabled parking bays, or any other parking space, in the Park & Ride.

Mar 12, 2011
Plymouth
Have you asked the Club, happy??
Sounds wrong but obviously someone at the Club needs to look at it and come back to you.
I'm sure you'll get a reply on here but direct to the club (as well?) is probably best for all.

Regarding your comment yes i sent a e-mail to the disability officer on the 27/06/ 22 asking the question what & why we did not meet their criteria , when previously we did, they have not answered my e-mail, the allocation was done as a survey, i personally i feel it may be more to do with Hospitality , than supporters. and i also apologise my BROTHER IS 88 YEARS OLD AND NOT 86.

Mar 12, 2011
Plymouth
May i thank Ian, and the power of PASOTI for sorting myself and my Brother ,getting a parking space at Central Park to watch the Argyle games.

Reactions: Sean
Oct 22, 2018
I think after all the great work Argyle do in the community and the plaudits they get both locally and nationally they have now shot themselves in the foot. By the way that won't get them a parking space

Mar 12, 2011
Plymouth
Out of interest, which email have you been using to contact Argyle? Or by phone etc?

If you haven’t already try disability@pafc.co.uk or supporters@pafc.co.uk
IN answer to your question, i have used emails, and phone calls to all, basically been told that loyalty does not count for anything even after my Brother has followed Argyle for approx 80 years, probably his last season, and the selection is by a panel who only look at your questions on the application and make there decisions, be interesting how other clubs treat supporters of nearly 80 & 70years following there club are treated.? (and by the way these are not, and quite rightly free spaces.