Derek Adams has left Morecambe, now at Bradford | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Derek Adams has left Morecambe, now at Bradford

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
The Derek Adams/Ryan Lowe comparison is interesting. According to wikipedia, both have similar win ratios at Argyle, 42.86% to 42.25% in favour of Lowe. Adams took over a side which had lost in the play offs and got it promoted, Lowe took over a relegated side and a club with low (no pun intended) morale and got them promoted. Neither has yet proved they can be successful at League One level. Personally I prefer Lowe because he is less antagonistic than Adams and seems to appreciate the Green Army more. I don't remember many positive statements from Adams about the Green Army during his spell here. I wish Adams had got us in the play offs in 2018, as who knows how it would have ended and I for one was sad how his time finished.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
“I know nobody is going to worry about not having a cup run. But this is relegation form. Goals are scarce, team is directionless and adams is completely out of ideas. “

“Adams has lost the plot. Good managers do not deflect the blame from themselves. You win as a team and you lose as a team. Have a go at players if they don't if they don't perform, but never say "it's not my fault”

“Stupefied at those pointing fingers at the club for Adams proven failure to produce on the pitch. So its our fault he can't organise this lot to stop conceding the softest goals while consistently failing to kill games? “

Normally it takes 2 or 3 good years for things to unravel with Adams. It looks like he’s going to have to do the opposite at Bradford, because those comments sound very familiar.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
DA's CV speaks for itself.

If a club chooses to not give him time then they obviously need a miracle worker in.

Adams has been there not even half a season yet. How many of those players are even his?

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum