• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Danny Mayor

Pogleswoody

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
Pun Master
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Foodbank Donor
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
4 players have to play that were involved against Burton - Lowe has come out already and said Danny Mayor will play in the papa John’s but who are the other 3? I think Agard will surely be one player and one of Garrick or Edwards at RWB will be another.
Do they have to have come on vs Burton or do unused subs count?

Reactions: Newlyngreen

John Cooper

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
Auction Winner
Foodbank Donor
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Named in the aquad isn't it?

the rule is
"Club must include at least four Qualifying Players in the ten outfield Players named in the starting eleven on the Team Sheet."
So whilst Mayor may start, he isn't one of the 4?

I'd guess, Agard, Gillesphey, Garrick and AN Other...

Tugboat

50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Foodbank Donor
Feb 24, 2007
A janner banner janner banner for the most janner banners?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He looked imperious when he came on Saturday. We were on that side (opposite the GA) and he was unplayable for his brief cameo. He caused absolute chaos when on his runs into the box.

Reactions: bigalf and jthep
Feb 13, 2021
How someone could completely write him like I read the other day saying he doesn’t contribute anything snd is the most overrated player in years, is totally beyond me! The guy must assist Grant with 90% of his assists! They work so good together! We are blessed at present to have him and Broom and Camara! I would be like to see all 3 of them on the pitch! Maybe get Broom and Houghton playing like Rice and Phillips do for England and put DM and

Reactions: Doyley43
Oct 31, 2015
How someone could completely write him like I read the other day saying he doesn’t contribute anything snd is the most overrated player in years, is totally beyond me! The guy must assist Grant with 90% of his assists! They work so good together! We are blessed at present to have him and Broom and Camara! I would be like to see all 3 of them on the pitch! Maybe get Broom and Houghton playing like Rice and Phillips do for England and put DM and
Interesting but who would you drop then? Single striker up front or a back 4 instead of 3CBs and 2 X wingbacks?