Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years | Page 27 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Danny Mayor signs for 2 more years

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":36i2wbxy said:
oldage":36i2wbxy said:
Abbotts Ann Green":36i2wbxy said:
One of the more interesting stats from last season was that we were the third best team in the league when it came to the number of crosses into the box, many of these from Mayor. The problem was that not enough of these led to a goal being scored, especially when Jephcott disappeared.
Pointless stats.You can put hundreds of crosses into the box but if they are inaccurate and can easily be defended against what's the point? The service to Jephcott and co dried up.

Wasn't that exactly what Abbots Ann said? Please can you join the debate (now respsonses requested from you on 2 threads) rather then just making the same points over and over and over and over and over ......

Isn't this getting a bit too close to bullying of Oldage? He is entitled to his opinion, if you don't like it don't read it.

Not everyone likes the current manager despite what his fan club on Pasoti says.

Aug 24, 2009
Great signing Mayor, all we need now is for those around him to be equally as good and we will have a really good team. Offers turned down from a Championship side, what planet is Lowe on, only said to reassure supporters what a good manager he is and players want to play for him. If Mayor had been given the opportunity to play in the Championship he would have taken it unless he was offered redicalous wages which is properly the case. The question I am asking is he worth the money we are paying him. .

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
So with Mayor signing again I have just coughed up for two season tickets: the first time in 50 odd years as a supporter. We won't make all the games (or any if the pandemic kicks off again!) but I can afford to contribute more to the club now and I think their ambition deserves my cash. COYG.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
rongreenblood":1bq5gg1f said:
Looking at the picture of the day on GOS,bottom row,far right,looking a lot like Danny Mayor,weird.

Great spot, it really does :lol:. Do we know who that is?