Cristiano Ronaldo.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Great atmosphere there. Feel for Lingaard, not sure that AWB deserves a red if their player doesn’t get one 5 mins later for exactly the same late tackle.

Barcelona V Bayern next should be good.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'd punish Lingaard for that, flog him to West Ham, that'll teach him. :D

Reactions: Daz
Aug 5, 2016
No mate,I was at Home Park, having a wonderful time, and enjoyed every minute.

Pleased to say, I missed watching MOTD , whilst watching a great tennis match, instead of seeing Manure, and the old guy. He will be on his way, next summer, to increase his pension pot in the states.

Your points are bizarre. Pension pot? He is on about £500,000 a week, still one of the highest paid players in the world. He has a two year contract. He scored two goals in his first game back in the Premier League.
What is with the constant talk about pensions and going to America?

Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Your points are bizarre. Pension pot? He is on about £500,000 a week, still one of the highest paid players in the world. He has a two year contract. He scored two goals in his first game back in the Premier League.
What is with the constant talk about pensions and going to America?
Marvyn I’m sure is a really nice person, but he clearly has no idea about elite level football if he isn’t on a wind up. If he did, he would have admitted how silly his comments were and said it was a joke and we could have all moved on. Yet here we are.

Sep 25, 2010
Marvyn I’m sure is a really nice person, but he clearly has no idea about elite level football if he isn’t on a wind up. If he did, he would have admitted how silly his comments were and said it was a joke and we could have all moved on. Yet here we are.
Come on, !

Comments about ‘pension pot’, is about, moving on to another club, in order to get more money, and huge signing on fees.
All his transfer moves, has always been about getting more money, (as with most top players).
Like next summer, probably no club in Europe, will be able to afford a 37 ? Year old player, on his salary. So the only other place he can make even more money, is America, for an old man of his age.

You are right, I have practically no idea about ‘elite level football’, (what the heck does that phrase mean), I am speaking as an ordinary football supporter.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
He won’t get huge signing on fees if he leaves in the summer as he is under contract to United.

He left United to play for Real Madrid, he stayed an extra season through loyalty to the club. He’s Portuguese, so moving to Madrid would be something he wanted to do.

As someone else has already pointed out above there are wage caps in the MLS, so he won’t be going there for a pension pot! If he wanted to just earn more money he would have gone to City.

As for calling him ‘old man’ please stop it as you’re embarrassing yourself. Seriously. He was the top scorer in the euros and has scored 3 goals in 2 games at United. He’s more than capable!

Sep 25, 2010
Blimey, are you I love with the old guy.
Look there are ways and ways of paying out signing on fees, to contracted players. As a wage cap in MLS, if there is one, (can’t see that in the ‘great US of A’)., there are ways of paying signing on fees , etc, etc.

As for contracts they mean s** all, he is no more loyal than anybody. If the financial incentive is adequate then he will be gone.

Remember the spat between him and Rooney, Ferguson gave him a pay rise, and an extended contract, the following season, he was off.

Of course, great loyal old guy.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Yes I’m in love with him. ❤️

I am also just replying to the complete nonsense that you are spouting about him. I note you didn’t comment on the charity post above.

Your comments are completely factless.

No salary caps in the USA? You’re on the internet man, look it up before posting FFS.

He got an extended contract and United got £80m for him. Win win.

As for contracts, yes we all know that if the offer is big enough for United he will be gone, that’s not down to the goat though. It would be a club decision because he is contracted. He can’t just walk away and get a large signing on fee like Messi did when he ran his contract down at Barca.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The difference between Messi and Ronnie is, Messi ran off to a silly league and Ronnie came to the hardest league in the world where anyone can beat anyone on their day.

To me Pele is the GoaT but Ronnie's certainly in the top five.

Sep 25, 2010
The difference between Messi and Ronnie is, Messi ran off to a silly league and Ronnie came to the hardest league in the world where anyone can beat anyone on their day.

To me Pele is the GoaT but Ronnie's certainly in the top five.
Ian, totally agree with you about Pele, best player of all time, pleasure to see him play live, (not at Argyle), Ronaldo is very good, but not in Pele’s class.

Sep 25, 2010
Yes I’m in love with him. ❤️

I am also just replying to the complete nonsense that you are spouting about him. I note you didn’t comment on the charity post above.

Your comments are completely factless.

No salary caps in the USA? You’re on the internet man, look it up before posting FFS.

He got an extended contract and United got £80m for him. Win win.

As for contracts, yes we all know that if the offer is big enough for United he will be gone, that’s not down to the goat though. It would be a club decision because he is contracted. He can’t just walk away and get a large signing on fee like Messi did when he ran his contract down at Barca.
Just my personal comments about the old guy.

In his early days at Manure, he had a reputation as a ‘diver’, he still has it in his game.

Look they are many ways of paying ‘extras’, to players, benefits, accommodation, perks for families , etc, etc, (live in the real world).

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Just my personal comments about the old guy.

In his early days at Manure, he had a reputation as a ‘diver’, he still has it in his game.

Look they are many ways of paying ‘extras’, to players, benefits, accommodation, perks for families , etc, etc, (live in the real world).
Marvyn, I could say that you like sitting naked covering yourself in chocolate whilst commenting on pasoti. Just because that’s a personal comment from me it does not make it true. You’re points are literally that crazy.

If that he had a reputation as a diver is the worst you’ve got on him I’m baffled by the lengths you’ve gone on this thread.

Now get in the shower and put some clothes on.

Sep 25, 2010
Marvyn, I could say that you like sitting naked covering yourself in chocolate whilst commenting on pasoti. Just because that’s a personal comment from me it does not make it true. You’re points are literally that crazy.

If that he had a reputation as a diver is the worst you’ve got on him I’m baffled by the lengths you’ve gone on this thread.

Now get in the shower and put some clothes on.
And you accuse me of bizarre comments 😁