Cristiano Ronaldo. | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Superb finish last night.
The janner scousers are very quiet on this thread this weekend Cobi. We all know who they are now though.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
And that is exactly what PSG went and did.
Just reading this thread back. There are a few posts that haven’t aged well, but this is right up there.

Aug 5, 2016
The janner scousers are very quiet on this thread this weekend Cobi. We all know who they are now though.
I think most Argyle fans feel pity for grown men who have allegiance to Manchester United or Liverpool to be honest. The likes of which spend all day squabbling on social media about the latest good result, plastic fans from hundreds/thousands of miles away the world over somehow drawing a sense of entitlement over.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I think most Argyle fans feel pity for grown men who have allegiance to Manchester United or Liverpool to be honest. The likes of which spend all day squabbling on social media about the latest good result, plastic fans from hundreds/thousands of miles away the world over somehow drawing a sense of entitlement over.
Knowing 100’s if not thousands of argyle fans that go home and away there are many many of them that follow Man Utd and even more Liverpool. I’m from a Manchester family and was born in the north west, so dont feel sorry for me bud.

I don’t get the Nigerian/South African premier league fans either, but in fairness the quality of what they must be able to go and watch live will be awful compared to watching what we do.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Ronaldo is almost single handedly keeping his manager in a job, and preventing Man Utd from drifting into complete obscurity, I don’t wanna hear people saying that he’s ‘hindering’ instead of helping United anymore, it’s such bullpoo, he is the man consistently bailing them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Internet is down in jannfield tonight. They’ll be back Saturday when United are spanked by City. 🤣

Last edited:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
There’s nothing wrong, in my mind, with following a second team (I do - Fulham - my late grandad’s club), but I find it cringeworthy when people from Plymouth solely support the likes of Chelsea/Liverpool/Utd etc, and unlike those people, I at least make a couple of Fulham games a season.

Last edited:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think it’s ok to ‘follow’ another club (I don’t and never will) but to openly support them is a little puke in the mouth.

It’s so easy to affiliate yourself to a big premiership team, I’ve never really understood why need too.

To be popular?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think it’s ok to ‘follow’ another club (I don’t and never will) but to openly support them is a little puke in the mouth.

It’s so easy to affiliate yourself to a big premiership team, I’ve never really understood why need too.

To be popular?

I think it starts at school. For example at secondary school I was the only Argyle fan that I knew of. People used to affiliate themselves with a Prem club so they could join in with the banter etc. In fact most kids seemed to actively really dislike Argyle.

Last edited:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003

To be popular?
I’ve always supported United as the first 20/30 football matches I watched were at Old Trafford. When I was about 8 my uncle took me to watch Argyle play Newcastle at Home Park (he is a geordie) and I got the bug for Argyle, before that I had no interest in Argyle at all.

There isn’t a need to support another team, but I live in Plymouth and have supported Argyle properly home and away since I was old enough to go by myself. Should I not as Argyle are a smaller team?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’ve always supported United as the first 20/30 football matches I watched were at Old Trafford. When I was about 8 my uncle took me to watch Argyle play Newcastle at Home Park (he is a geordie) and I got the bug for Argyle, before that I had no interest in Argyle at all.

There isn’t a need to support another team, but I live in Plymouth and have supported Argyle properly home and away since I was old enough to go by myself. Should I not as Argyle are a smaller team?
Up to you bud. I shouldn’t really care but I’ve never Personnal understood it.

My problem, not yours 👍

Reactions: Daz
Sep 25, 2010
Sancho and Lingard left out of the England squad today, because of lack of game time, because of ............