Cristiano Ronaldo. | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Interesting, the old guy, starts on the bench.
The work rate by the others is noticeable, and Manure, hold Chelsea, and actually take the lead.
They bring on the old guy, the work rate drops, they take off Rashford and Sancho, Chelsea equalise, and nearly win it at the end,
Taken from twitter:

#mufc haven’t won any of the three games Ronaldo hasn’t started in this season, Ronaldo has scored in their three league wins since rejoining them - two of them winners - and his goals are responsible for all 10 points they’ve gained in the Champions League.'

Sep 25, 2010
Taken from twitter:

#mufc haven’t won any of the three games Ronaldo hasn’t started in this season, Ronaldo has scored in their three league wins since rejoining them - two of them winners - and his goals are responsible for all 10 points they’ve gained in the Champions League.'
Sorry, how many league games have Manure won recently

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Should have let Sancho take the penalty. He’s holding him back! 🤌

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Ronaldo wasn’t a problem for Solskjær. He hasn’t been a problem for Carrick. He won’t be a problem for Rangnick. That whole narrative just continues to be proven wrong. Every manager in the world, regardless of style, would want to have him in their squad, end of story.

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Christian Ronaldo , love him or hate him… 801 goals for club and country in 1097 games.The likes of which we may never see again. Well I won’t anyway .

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Christian Ronaldo , love him or hate him… 801 goals for club and country in 1097 games.The likes of which we may never see again. Well I won’t anyway .

At the age of 36, nearly 37, the vast majority of top level players have retired or have had to drop a league or two, as you say, I doubt we’ll ever see Ronaldo’s kind again.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
I think he has held them back but not for the reasons previously outlined.

I think he's the only reason Ole stayed in the job so long. Had he not been there saving them they might have got a Conte in already.

Reactions: Cobi Budge
Sep 25, 2010
Not believing everything that comes out in the press.

But this is what the old guy does, at each club. He causes friction, in the dressing room, as he must be the main man, at each club.
Not certain that these rumours are true, but there are a lot of rumours coming out.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
“Ronaldo is the problem at Man Utd”

I’m not even a United fan but I wish people would stop talking complete and utter rubbish.

37 and still world class.

• Haha
Reactions: Daz
Jun 27, 2021
“Ronaldo is the problem at Man Utd”

I’m not even a United fan but I wish people would stop talking complete and utter rubbish.

37 and still world class.
Look at the stats of when he plays to when he dosnt, shows how influential he is, United need to play to his strengths more, buy a world class striker you need to set your side up to supply him more regularly. On a side note I think he demands more of everyone around him as he’s a winner and each team he’s played for are full of winners, this United side seem to have too many players that don’t like to criticised and pushed to do better, wether that’s from a manager, press, fans or even ronaldo himself.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Still sulks like a 7 year old when it doesn’t go his way.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Aug 5, 2016
Arsenal have four games in hand on them and will kick them out of the Champions League places soon enough.
If Man United have such a ‘world class player’, you’d think they would be doing a bit better than the Europa league places.
Has Ronaldo improved the club? Jury is still out looking at the table.