Crackdown on pitch invasions and flares | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Crackdown on pitch invasions and flares

Steamer

āœ… Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
"No one complained and no one made a fuss"? Are you Boris? By all means use examples to support an argument, but stick to the facts.

There have been numerous reports about these flares.
No I am not Boris but even if I was, I have a right to an opinion but your nasty little passive aggressive comment needs a bit more than a headline ...

Aug 5, 2015
Just been looking online at green smoke products. One said it could stain clothes and should be left for 10 minutes after use as it could get hot and should not be used in a public place. This was available on Amazon. Yes there are others that seem harmless but I wonder how discerning the average smoke bomb thrower is beyond looking for the cheapest, available and small enough to fit down the front of your Y Fronts.

Jul 9, 2011
People invading the pitch at the end of a successful season will continue I expect, like someone else said you canā€™t ban 3000 people. As for the smoke bombs or flares not for me personally but Iā€™m old and itā€™s probably the younger generation involved and if thatā€™s all there doing wrong I donā€™t think we got it bad.

Bryan Tregunna

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Sep 22, 2003
No I am not Boris but even if I was, I have a right to an opinion but your nasty little passive aggressive comment needs a bit more than a headline ...
Steamer, I respect your right to have an opinion as, indeed, I have. However when you state something which is untrue to support your argument and the truth supports the counter argument, then you will be called out.

Steamer

āœ… Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
Steamer, I respect your right to have an opinion as, indeed, I have. However when you state something which is untrue to support your argument and the truth supports the counter argument, then you will be called out.
Don't mind being called out but you need to put up your evidence and to find one or two voices amongst the tens of thousands who were at the event isn't really enough evidence. So you show me the overwhelming evidence that the large amounts of smoke flares at the Austrian F! were inappropriate or unacceptable.

Lancastergreen

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æ
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Next up:

Bans for those who stand and sing
Bans for those who have any alcohol trace in there system...

We are succumbing to the snow flake generation. Football RIP. I was born in the wrong era.
So you're all for having hooligans and general morons in the grounds?
How can people like you not see where the problems lay?
Why do people need to on drugs and openly using them at football matches?
Why do people have to be/get tanked up at football matches?
Why do people have to be violent at football?
Why do people have to throw flares at football?
Why do people climb to the roof at football and others say they are just passionate fans?
Wrong era?
Snowflakes?
No, last season was the return of the moronic hooligan society!

May 8, 2011
The rules canā€™t apply in Scotland as at the Livingston v Rangers game the match was stopped to let the smoke clear as the Livingstone goal mouth was completely obscured by smoke at one stage.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
I see the community shield had red flares going off when Liverpool scored.

My worry is if these flares can easily make its way into grounds, what other items could easily get inside a confined place containing tens of thousands of people

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
I did not see it, but wife and eldest son who were behind me as we left said they saw a ā€œten year Barnsley fan let off a red flare on the way out.ā€ Anyone else see it, and did it cause any issues? And how does a ten year old get a flare?

memory man

āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Whenever you have any doubts about over reaction to spectators getting on to a sports arena, think about how many Grand Slams Monica Seles would have won. I don't think the legislation/instruction is about the final day of the season. Setting aside idiots like the moron at Forest, lone interventions by spectators are generally more threatening.

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
So if they identify & remand the person concerned what will the charge be "assault with a deadly weapon"?

Don't people realise there will come a day when a poor unfortunate person could be seriously injured or harmed by this product

MGM

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 7, 2021
Having been around since the 60ā€™s Iā€™ve seen a few special celebrations and disappointments for both ourselves and our opponents. Iā€™ve never once felt the need to kick someoneā€™s head in or go onto the pitch to enhance my experience of attending a football match and supporting the team I love. There must be something wrong with me!

I think there are a lot of social media sheep who believe the actions and words by those not only they are following, but who are part of their community. Itā€™s honestly scary the way people are influenced without in their heads they are questioning what they being told.

People unfortunately are brought up in a world where your developed character has weak mentalities that are exposed to people that will take advantage.

No excuses. Society cant wonder why we have these issues when we allow people to have behavioural patterns they currently do.