Council ready to step in to help ... if needs be | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Council ready to step in to help ... if needs be

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Graham Clark":39sep3ps said:
. (If Argyle attracted only 5,000 per game next season that will be over 600,000 persons visiting Home Park).

Eh? How many games are Argyle playing at home next season?

L

Lord Tisdale

Quinny":1sxid4hf said:
Graham Clark":1sxid4hf said:
. (If Argyle attracted only 5,000 per game next season that will be over 600,000 persons visiting Home Park).

We should also not forget that there might actually be 30 odd thousand different people visiting the airport whereas it is likely to be more or less the same 5,000 at HP.

The more I read about about this makes me think that TINA does apply, but that it doesn't involve Heinous or the Riddler.

You may well finish up where you should have been in the first place by accident, the process will have been long and avoidably costly, but in the end it is the result that counts.

ps. I wouldn't let Graham Clark do the budget if I were you.

A

Anonymous

Lord Tisdale":i4hwcwlg said:
Quinny":i4hwcwlg said:
Graham Clark":i4hwcwlg said:

We should also not forget that there might actually be 30 odd thousand different people visiting the airport whereas it is likely to be more or less the same 5,000 at HP.

The more I read about about this makes me think that TINA does apply, but that it doesn't involve Heinous or the Riddler.

You may well finish up where you should have been in the first place by accident, the process will have been long and avoidably costly, but in the end it is the result that counts.

ps. I wouldn't let Graham Clark do the budget if I were you.

I agree. Do those solar powered calculators ever actually work properly? It should have course be 125,000 (assuming two home cup games). Crawling back under the rock right now. Sorry.