• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Coronavirus (merged threads)

May 16, 2016
themightykeithfear":2qw56z1z said:
signalspast":2qw56z1z said:
I hear there is a EU variant of it. First signs is lots of stabbing back pains.

The only new variant in Europe is the Johnson one he waved in from India. Yesterday there were more new cases in the UK than the whole of the EU combined, Forget your European holiday this year Johnson's seen to that. While the Germans are sunning themselves in Majorca we'll have to make do with Margate.

I'm currently almost midway through a 2 month break in Spain. You talk rubbish at times. For a Europhile you are one of the most out of touch anti Government posters I've ever seen.

Take your blinkers off and try living. Life hasn't changed as much as you'd like to think. You can either get on with it or watch it pass you by. (I suspect you're doing the latter to try and prove some bizarre point).

Or you're just here to wind people up.

Nov 15, 2011
So explain to me guiri how I can holiday like you in Spain? I can’t isolate when I get back I have to work.

So while the rest of Europe is getting on with their lives we are stuck here because Johnson waved in the Indian variant and we have more cases than the rest of the Eu put together. As well as the most deaths in Europe.

Explain to me why this is blinkered and I should just get on with it. Tell me what point I’m trying to prove.

I’m angry this bleddy clown is ruining our lives cos he doesn’t give a toss about anything or anyone but himself but like some sort of cult half the country just doesn’t give a damn.

Reactions: Mike Charlick
Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
themightykeithfear":30gp05et said:
So explain to me guiri how I can holiday like you in Spain? I can’t isolate when I get back I have to work.

So while the rest of Europe is getting on with their lives we are stuck here because Johnson waved in the Indian variant and we have more cases than the rest of the Eu put together. As well as the most deaths in Europe.

Explain to me why this is blinkered and I should just get on with it. Tell me what point I’m trying to prove.

I’m angry this bleddy clown is ruining our lives cos he doesn’t give a toss about anything or anyone but himself but like some sort of cult half the country just doesn’t give a damn.

If you are double jabbed you don’t have to isolate on return, from August, if you are visiting countries on the amber list.

Nov 15, 2011
Greenrod":36tm5xki said:
themightykeithfear":36tm5xki said:

If you are double jabbed you don’t have to isolate on return, from August, if you are visiting countries on the amber list.

I’m not sure where you get that information from. All Eu countries are considering imposing quarantine for all U.K. visitors because of the Indian variant.

Jan 20, 2004
Guiri Green":1i0cubyq said:
themightykeithfear":1i0cubyq said:
signalspast":1i0cubyq said:
I hear there is a EU variant of it. First signs is lots of stabbing back pains.

The only new variant in Europe is the Johnson one he waved in from India. Yesterday there were more new cases in the UK than the whole of the EU combined, Forget your European holiday this year Johnson's seen to that. While the Germans are sunning themselves in Majorca we'll have to make do with Margate.

I'm currently almost midway through a 2 month break in Spain. You talk rubbish at times. For a Europhile you are one of the most out of touch anti Government posters I've ever seen.

Take your blinkers off and try living. Life hasn't changed as much as you'd like to think. You can either get on with it or watch it pass you by. (I suspect you're doing the latter to try and prove some bizarre point).

Or you're just here to wind people up.

That's the spirit! All these doomsters eh!? Don't know what all the fuss is about, we're British ! We can beat anything and anyone ! One Britain One Nation and we can even sing about it ! Who needs blinkers when we've had Kim ... I mean Boris and his mates Gavin, Matt, Priti and Dodi....and Dominic :wtf: to guide us over the last year or so. :thumbs:

Nov 15, 2011
And in other news Matt has had other things on his mind.

It’s not the affair that matters (except to both their partners and children) but the fact he appointed her, a friend, and she is being paid taxpayers money. In another thread we were talking about people being excluded from jobs , it seems that here everyone was excluded except the woman he wanted to betray his wife with.

Also remember a year ago when Hancock said Professor Neil Ferguson should be sacked for having the affair and breaking covid rules, well Hancock did the same here ie the pictures are from early May when the no hugging with other households were in place.

So will Johnson sack him? Probably not because he’s done worse with the American pole dancer he gave £126k of public money for an affair including at his home while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment.

These people who have no morals, will betray their family, pocket your cash, do you really think they give a flying one about you.

Reactions: Mike Charlick
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Personally I don't give a monkey's if Hancock is having an affair: what he chooses to do in his private life is his own concern (well, his and now his wife's). However, the word now is that this relationship has been going on since early 2020, so he would be in breach of the rules he accused Prof Ferguson of last year ... assuming Hancock and Gina Coladangelo were getting together during the lockdowns. More serious is him having taking her on as an aide while having an affair with her - this has been said to be unlawful.

The timing, though, of these leaked images is interesting, what with Hancock's position being under threat after claims made against him and his handling of the pandemic. It's almost as if they are done to give Boris a reason to remove Hancock without using his inept handling of the pandemic as a reason (which would also reflect on Boris himself).

Sep 25, 2010
IF Boris was to sack Handycock, then he would have to sack himself.

For Boris is known as ‘Bonking Boris’, In Westminster, as he is after anything with a pulse.

Also his affair with the American pole dancer, giving her money and prestige.

The whole government is corrupt.

Sep 25, 2010
So Handycock has resigned.

It will not happen, but the best person to be in charge of health, is JVT.

Jonathan Van Tam.

Pogleswoody

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
Pun Master
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Martyn":1q4bkq2p said:
So Handycock has resigned.

It will not happen, but the best person to be in charge of health, is JVT.

Jonathan Van Tam.

Well now that Chief Snogger to the Cabinet has gone :wave:
You can have Dick van Dyke, Robin Van Persie , Jean-Claude Van Damme or Hertz Van Rental.

At least Jonathan Van Tammy Wynette will stand by her man! :coat:

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
So there we have it contrary to the advice from science.

Masks and social distancing likely to be scrapped on 19/07.

Source Robert Jenrick on Marr.

You have to take personal responsibility for a virus.

Basically those concerned for others will carry on as they currently, those who feel they're being muzzled, have to roll up our sleeves etc will be delighted.

So HMG have effectively given up and are just going to let it rip now

Why not scrap Test and Trace too - QR codes check in is going

The Doctor

Lowey Sponsor
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Sep 15, 2003
Reading/listening to what Sajid Javid has had to say over the last few days about ending the measures to control the pandemic it seems pretty clear why someone chose to move the CCTV camera in Matt Hancock's office and why they chose to release images from it a week or so ago.

It also seems pretty clear that the Government is soon going to discover that saying something is irreversible doesn't make it so.

Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Pilgrim_Joe":b2u7wgtb said:

Which is a problem as, generally, the population are selfish and only think of themselves and not others. But, still, a decent excuse for the Government to blame the population when a new variant rips through the country "It's not our fault, it's yours..."

Reactions: Pilgrim Joe
Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
Quinny":13ik2fgo said:
Pilgrim_Joe":13ik2fgo said:

Which is a problem as, generally, the population are selfish and only think of themselves and not others. But, still, a decent excuse for the Government to blame the population when a new variant rips through the country "It's not our fault, it's yours..."

That's the issue in a nutshell.

It appears Boris is trying to politicise a virus and the concern for me are the potential flashpoints with people wearing masks and distancing and people deliberately trying to provoke a reaction.

I had this in a quiet supermarket recently.

50'ish man literally stepping on my heels at checkout .... not just me ... then getting too close to the checkout.

Take away masks and distancing and who'd want to work in retail.

Are we human, or are we dancers?

You wonder sometimes :sad: