Congrats on staying up!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Congrats on staying up!!

A

attila

You bloody well deserve it. One day we'll welcome you to our lovely new stadium. Hope it's soon. Fans United!

S

supagreens

brighton i assume? the support from you seagulls is simply incredible, superb supporters.

B

bananabusboy

Cheers Atilla
Will never forget your rendition of Goldstone Ghosts at Fans Reunited. Inspirational as always.
All the best
Rich Will and Debbie

Jul 1, 2006
So much good has come out of the rubbish & embarassing situation our beloved club's been through this season, including the support we have received from BHA fans / Fans Utd. THANKS - we will never be defeated.

C

Columbia

Top man Atilla.

Look forward to seeing you back in Cornwall.

Sep 8, 2011
Absolutely thrilled that the Argyle Phoenix is rising. As someone who was actively involved in the fans united at the Brighton end, I got to meet personally and electronically, quite a few of your resolute and determined 'movers and shakers'.

Just a few short months ago, it seemed inevitable that your league status was gone even if you could resolve to save your club from extinction.......... who would dared to have dreamed? but dreams, with your direct action have made a massive difference.

What was once unthinkable is now reality and I am genuinely over the moon, have avidly follwed your season, the second result I have looked for and always forward the football league show to watch Argyle in League 2, I feel like the incredible hulk, because I inadvertently keep turning green!!

Now with your fantastic club, saved and in the hands of a man with a passion for Plymouth, a good manager, your excellent stadium and incredible fans, the future really is bright for Argyle.

It may be a long road back, but its a road you are now on, and even if it takes a little time the only way is up imho. Argyle are not a small L2 club, you are victims of circumstances. I am convinced you will be back, bigger, stronger and I am so thrilled for you. We've been there and beat our darkest hour, and now you've been there and you, the fans have beat it. Come on Argyle!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7T4nRqoQzw

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
peterward":ckyptid6 said:
Absolutely thrilled that the Argyle Phoenix is rising. As someone who was actively involved in the fans united at the Brighton end, I got to meet personally and electronically, quite a few of your resolute and determined 'movers and shakers'.

Just a few short months ago, it seemed inevitable that your league status was gone even if you could resolve to save your club from extinction.......... who would dared to have dreamed? but dreams, with your direct action have made a massive difference.

What was once unthinkable is now reality and I am genuinely over the moon, have avidly follwed your season, the second result I have looked for and always forward the football league show to watch Argyle in League 2, I feel like the incredible hulk, because I inadvertently keep turning green!!

Now with your fantastic club, saved and in the hands of a man with a passion for Plymouth, a good manager, your excellent stadium and incredible fans, the future really is bright for Argyle.

It may be a long road back, but its a road you are now on, and even if it takes a little time the only way is up imho. Argyle are not a small L2 club, you are victims of circumstances. I am convinced you will be back, bigger, stronger and I am so thrilled for you. We've been there and beat our darkest hour, and now you've been there and you, the fans have beat it. Come on Argyle!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7T4nRqoQzw
Cheers Pete and attila for the kind words, the best part being we know there meant. :scarf:

C

chairmanbha

My self and a couple of Albion fans will be making the trip down for your last home game on the 5th , we are very proud to have helped in a small way with our Going Green home game and the fans reunited day, well done Argyle and the fans for making it a very happy ending. Lets look forward to a brighter and successful new season the only way is up. looking forward to meeting up with you all on the 5th

Feb 23, 2009
attila":8mmmc23j said:
You bloody well deserve it. One day we'll welcome you to our lovely new stadium. Hope it's soon. Fans United!

Thanks Attila. I was at a gig of yours in a pub in St Giles St Northampton (must have been mid eighties)? Really enjoyed it . I still recall 'Ken Livingstone' al these years later !

Jul 29, 2010
supagreens":91zpyx85 said:
brighton i assume?

Detention for supagreens, 100 lines "I must keep up with footballing folklore" :facepalm:

Thanks Mr Stockbroker :nworthy:

Dec 7, 2011
Thanks Attila, I will never forget Fans United and the way the Brighton fans rallied the football world to our plight in what was the darkest hour for our club. Your fans were quite simply fantastic on what was a very emotional day.

Thanks once again for your help and support you gave when we needed it most.

:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:

M

Millbridgemike

Another message from a Brighton fan

Well done Janners...Brighton fan here who was based there 60/62...at your fans united,had a brilliant day,well done,now get onwards and upwards.....Rosca