Club Website tonight | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Club Website tonight

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Very quiet. Not a single article more than an hour after the final whistle. Are the media team struggling to find a way of spinning things? Or are they anticipating some news tonight that's bigger than the match result?

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Well Fletcher has done his post-match interview as Errington has been tweeting quotes on Twitter. It's probably just more problems with the site.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I wouldn't have expected anything to be confirmed tonight, but no Tweets as well as no reports. The problems with the site don't seem to have effected them that much in the past either. Watch this space perhaps.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
GreenSam":1cvtfvz4 said:
I wouldn't have expected anything to be confirmed tonight, but no Tweets as well as no reports. The problems with the site don't seem to have effected them that much in the past either. Watch this space perhaps.

Wishful thinking Sam

I would put it down to further incompetence rather than any positive action being taken

Brent needs to see Alan Sugar on how to FIRE the young apprentice

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
The club website is a shambles anyway, the Argyle player just to start things off with. I'm not too surprised that nothing is on the website.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
SurreyGreen":33kwnj74 said:
The club website is a shambles anyway, the Argyle player just to start things off with. I'm not too surprised that nothing is on the website.

Jeez, you know things are bad when Surrey is being negative :shock:

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Burton have got a match report up so the website service seems to be good. Just seems very fishy how it's all fallen silent since the final whistle.