Chesterfield dump Pompey out of the FA Cup | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chesterfield dump Pompey out of the FA Cup

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
FT
FA Cup 1sr Round Chesterfield 1 Portsmouth 0

Paul Cook getting one over a former employer

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2005
Best thing that could have happened to them, they only have one objective this season.

No shame in losing Away against a very good Chesterfield team.

Also, as strange as it sounds, they almost "needed" to end their long unbeaten run. I'm sure they will use this defeat to kick on in the League.

I remember back in the Sturrock Promotion season when Argyle lost at Peterborough in the Cup and a lot of people moaned because they were below us. Looking at the bigger picture, I wasn't too unhappy.

Jul 6, 2005
8th tier Cray Valley Paper Mills get a draw in their 1st Round all-Greenwich derby at the Valley.

Fantastic result but I'm not sure how they are going to host the replay 3 miles down the road in a ground similar to Kimberley Stadium.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
8th tier Cray Valley Paper Mills get a draw in their 1st Round all-Greenwich derby at the Valley.

Fantastic result but I'm not sure how they are going to host the replay 3 miles down the road in a ground similar to Kimberley Stadium.
Have not been there for a very long time, but it used to be not much more than a park pitch. Suspect it has been improved but will be interesting for the Charlton Boys.