Cheltenham v Argyle MOM | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham v Argyle MOM

Cheltenham v Argyle MOM

• 1 Jake Cole;

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Durrell Berry,

• 5 Darren Purse (capt),

• 4 Maxime Blanchard,

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 33 Scott Griffiths;

• 32 Alex MacDonald,

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 6 Conor Hourihane,

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • 8 Luke Young,

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 19 Joe Lennox;

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 27 Andres Gurrieri,

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • 18 Guy Madjo.

• 9 Nick Chadwick,

• 14 Onismor Bhasera,

• 16 Jamie Lowry,

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2012
Malvern
Gurieri for me too.
Great confidence and skill on the ball, had the lumbering Cheltenham defenders running scared.
Great performances from Lennox and Hourihane too though.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
tonycholwell":6bv3qrjy said:
Ive gone for Conor.

Not just for the goal which was a peach, but his all round play. Looks such a different player to last year.

Completely agree with that, i went for conor too.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Gurrieri, looked like a very good player to me, hopefully he struggles to cement a place in other teams may have just been down to being played out of position, he looks a class act playing behind the front man IMO.

Special mention also for Hourihane who looked very good as well...

H

Helston_Green

Ollieargyle9":3bencw6s said:
Gurrieri, looked like a very good player to me, hopefully he struggles to cement a place in other teams may have just been down to being played out of position, he looks a class act playing behind the front man IMO.

Special mention also for Hourihane who looked very good as well...

Agreed, Gurrieri was superb and constantly made himself an option for the man on the ball and rarely wasteful on it. Look forward to watching him this season, I think he is a player who people would come and pay to watch, expect to see more and more replica shirts with his name printed on them before the season is out.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Horse":1s1ybskl said:
Who would have thougt that Horihane would get so many votes just a few week's ago? How many will own up to changing their minds? I have for one.
Me too.

Wasn't convinced about him last season at all but he's made me well and truly eat humble pie. I'd even go as far as to say there could easily be some higher league clubs sniffing around in January.

Oct 18, 2011
I went for Conor too. I'll admit to having changed my mind on him. He looked far too lightweight last season, and I remember Fletch raving about him and I thought we were looking at different players. Now I know what he was talking about. Great technique, scored a cracking goal and isn't getting muscled off the ball nearly so much.