Chelsea tickets (sold out) | Page 32 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chelsea tickets (sold out)

Jan 29, 2010
Anybody else going to the Spurs/Brighton game in the evening? £25 now on general sale.
3 of us going the Spurs game after, bit of food in Chinatown in between. Only downside is it is about 30 minutes walk from Seven Sisters the nearest tube station. London overground possibly the better option.

Reactions: Cobi Budge

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
3 of us going the Spurs game after, bit of food in Chinatown in between. Only downside is it is about 30 minutes walk from Seven Sisters the nearest tube station. London overground possibly the better option.

Think that might have to be an overpriced taxi job depending upon how many I’ve had during the day.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
4 tickets booked for Spurs v Brighton at 20:00 week Saturday, but of a weekend of it

went to Everton v Leicester when in Liverpool for the last argyle/ prem FA CUP match

£25 adult £10 kids

Confirmation email says tickets will be emailed to print at home up anytime up until 2 hours before KO, how helpful :unsure:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Could you go in there as an away fan?
Yes, I remember sitting close to a large Barnsley contingent at the Barn Park end of the grandstand for the FA Cup game when Dalton and Marshall scored two outstanding goals in a 2-2 draw.

Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Yes, I remember sitting close to a large Barnsley contingent at the Barn Park end of the grandstand for the FA Cup game when Dalton and Marshall scored two outstanding goals in a 2-2 draw.
I knew someone really old would know the answer. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: jerryatricjanner

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Anybody else going to the Spurs/Brighton game in the evening? £25 now on general sale.
Great idea, you'll be blown away by the stadium if you haven't been before and remember it's cashless. It's just a pig of a place to get to compared to most grounds.

Reactions: Cobi Budge

Mick Wing

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 17, 2003
I'm a flexi member looking for a ticket for the Chelsea game I booked hotel as soon as it was drawn, thinking tickets would make it to flexis, any help would be greatfull i'm not in Plymouth willing to pay postage costs🤞🤞

jthep

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 28, 2011
Another request for a ticket I'm afraid.

I have one but a close friend/fan based in the Midlands missed out. If anyone can't use theirs I am happy to cover all costs - I want to surprise him as he is getting on a bit!

Dec 5, 2020
If anyone has a ticket they don’t need would be delighted to take it off your hands !!lFlexi ticket holder in Wiltshire would love to be there