Chelsea tickets (sold out) | Page 33 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chelsea tickets (sold out)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Could you go in there as an away fan?
Before the horseshoe, some seats at the Barn Park end of the grandstand were allocated to away fans. Some times, especially when Argyle home support was down to the genuine hard-core, I saw away fans who were in the uncovered Barn Park being given shelter in the grandstand if it was very wet and/or exceedingly cold.

Reactions: Paul H
Apr 6, 2009
does anyone know if oyster rooms the witherspoon will let away fans in? we were planning breakfast there but I've read most pubs don't allow away fans

Oct 16, 2016
does anyone know if oyster rooms the witherspoon will let away fans in? we were planning breakfast there but I've read most pubs don't allow away fans

Chelsea are strict (pubs) around the ground, they’ll want to see a Chelsea ‘home’ ticket to allow into any. Oyster rooms is a sh**** little venue and rammed pre game

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Is anyone else still waiting for their tickets to be delivered?

Reactions: philevs
Mar 20, 2008
Before the horseshoe, some seats at the Barn Park end of the grandstand were allocated to away fans. Some times, especially when Argyle home support was down to the genuine hard-core, I saw away fans who were in the uncovered Barn Park being given shelter in the grandstand if it was very wet and/or exceedingly cold.
And there was a brief time where the original seated Lyndhurst had a section for away supporters which definitely elevated the atmosphere

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
And there was a brief time where the original seated Lyndhurst had a section for away supporters which definitely elevated the atmosphere
Yes I thought that and then convinced myself that my aging mind was playing tricks. Fenced area at the end of the Lyndhurst. I am sure I have seen it on a Argyle Memories video at some time .

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Is anyone else still waiting for their tickets to be delivered?
I enquired about tickets and Nikki at the club told me by emaill the last tickets were sent out last Friday. I had the match tickets and was awaiting Coach tickets. I had booked for 4 Season ticket holders so we could sit/stand together and while the match tickets came to me the coach tickets got sent to another member of our party.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I enquired about tickets and Nikki at the club told me by emaill the last tickets were sent out last Friday. I had the match tickets and was awaiting Coach tickets. I had booked for 4 Season ticket holders so we could sit/stand together and while the match tickets came to me the coach tickets got sent to another member of our party.

Mine were sent on the 25th but still no delivery, I have to wait for tomorrow's post and then phone back the ticket office for replacement tickets. I'm travelling on Friday so it seems the club are waiting for the last possible minute before issuing replacement tickets to be collected at Chelsea.