Chelsea Shirts | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chelsea Shirts

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I'm not normally shocked by prices at football but yesterday my jaw dropped.

I was with my Chelsea supporting son pre match yesterday and before we went into our separate ends, we vistied the Stamford Bridge club shop because Joe wanted to buy himself the new season's shirt. £104 pounds! Yes, ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR POUNDS! You could then have printed on the back for a special offer of a further £15, the number 21 along with "Champions of Europe."

Thank heavens my lot have never won anything in our history. It surely has saved me a fortune.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
You could buy 2 & a bit Argyle shirts for that price
How can they justify that price- problem is their fans will just buy it
Whats the saying - A fool & their money is easily parted

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I'm not normally shocked by prices at football but yesterday my jaw dropped.

I was with my Chelsea supporting son pre match yesterday and before we went into our separate ends, we vistied the Stamford Bridge club shop because Joe wanted to buy himself the new season's shirt. £104 pounds! Yes, ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR POUNDS! You could then have printed on the back for a special offer of a further £15, the number 21 along with "Champions of Europe."

Thank heavens my lot have never won anything in our history. It surely has saved me a fortune.

Think they are the exact ones what the players wear. Where as you can buy a cheaper replica shirt. Most Premier League teams do it and so does England.