Charlton Athletic v Argyle - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton Athletic v Argyle - the build up

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Anyone know of any ideal parking spots?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I love a Saturday/Tuesday week for Argyle. It breaks the week up nicely as a football fan. Looking forward to watching tonight. Will be interesting to see if we can maintain Saturday's momentum.

TBP

Feb 28, 2022
Blackheath is the place where a battle took place between the Cornish and the English in Medieval times. It was the last occasion an enemy army marched on London. I was not aware of the betting odds before the battle, but nobody in Cornwall got rich! At least the Cornish are one up on the French, Spanish and Germans. As IJN is always telling us 'thank heaven for the Cornish' !

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
Shame, if this was a Saturday game we could have sold triple that
yeah is a bit of a shame, we sold it out back in 2018. So disappointing that, conceded after 3 mins and it just felt like game over.

Personally I doubt if it was a Saturday we'd have sold it out at this stage of the season, but wouldve taken more for sure

I reckon there is a chance of another couple of hundred there POTD, getting 1500 would be superb for a mid weeker.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
FYI - anyone looking to get overland train on the Bedford To Brighton line - no trains running from Bedford in to London currently (3pm )

Service may be back up later but suggest looking for an alternative route.

COYG

Sep 22, 2003
Beckenham Kent
There may be delays on the Southeastern line through Lewisham - problems at Hither Green affecting trains although Hither Green not on the Charlton line - keep checking departures as things might get worse in rush hour