Championship Striker ? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Championship Striker ?

Nov 10, 2010
bizzay1":3rxqvsin said:
I think his scoring rate was bumped up by the number of penalties he got when we was flattened by a blade of grass which was on the defensive

if that's what it takes to score i couldn't care less, im not saying cheating is good, but at the end of the day we need goals so they will do for me

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
i agree would prefer dickinson as he was the start of our demise at home to Blackpool 3 years ago cant see him dropping to our standard for 1k per week !

B

bizzay1

The Doctor":2nju1b9r said:
I haven't heard much about Leon Knight for years now. Has he still got a "healthy scoring rate" in the lower leagues?

I think he has been training Tom Daley, what with the olympics and world championships coming up :)

C

Connor Clarke

edengreen":66plng55 said:
i agree would prefer dickinson as he was the start of our demise at home to Blackpool 3 years ago cant see him dropping to our standard for 1k per week !

Why not?

He's obviously interested if he's began talks.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Connor":12qv03p6 said:
edengreen":12qv03p6 said:

Why not?

He's obviously interested if he's began talks.

I HOPE YOUR RIGHT !!
Just hope its not a smoke and mirror realease in an attempt to get the fans looking at what they should be looking at !

Dec 7, 2006
Jeez, don't YOU start aswell! It's bad enough with Smiffy attempting to hijack every thread and turn it into yet another discussion about the PB. :x

Mar 15, 2010
plymouth
Would be a very good signing IF he signs. A proper target man that will cause their defenders allot of problems (which we have not had for a long time). I just cant see him signing???