Carey on a free? (joining St Johnstone) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carey on a free? (joining St Johnstone)

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Extremely classy player- would definitely enhance what we have, but what your head & heart want doesn't usually happen
If Scotland is his destination whats to say he will sign for one of his former clubs

Last edited:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 5, 2010
Please tell me that someone hasnā€™t privately messaged his wife šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™m afraid they did.

Sep 28, 2003
Just to see him play in this country ,so we could watch him would be great.
He won't come back here though , we will still end up with mediocre midfielders I'm afraid, but would certainly love to see him here!!!

May 13, 2021
I would take him but genuinely cannot see it happening.

His goal return suggests he has been playing deeper than he did for us before. Now he may suit our system more than he would of before when we saw him often as an outside forward.

Also would be an option as LWB.

It would be interesting to know if he would fit the data analytics models we are most likely exploring for the positions we need to recruit in. I imagine that would have the biggest influence as to whether the club are interested rather than sentiment.

Like i say tho, i dont think its one to get excited about because i dont really see it being an option from his end.

Nov 18, 2011
Agreed. Best midfielder in Green in my life, closely followed by Lillian Nallis.
Two players who always had enough time to receive the ball, control it and then pick out a great pass.
You always can tell a great player from the fact that they always seem to be in space. I recall watching Kevin Phillips against us once and he always had space despite being in a busy penalty area.

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I'd love to have him back. For me he could play a number of positions:- LWB or either of he left or right midfield options.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
That. Left. Foot!

Showreel ... You Tube.

We don't really have a free-kick taker in the team unless when Randell plays.
Casey's delivery from corners and free-kicks was just incredible.

I'll definitely have him back but where would he play? Unless Mayor moves to the right in Camara's position and Carey plays the number 8 role on the left.
After a dismal performance from Argyle and possibly a defeat, i often watch that video to cheer myself up again.